Pilgrim's Progress

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Thank you kindly for your balanced posting, one A and one B. TD, did you listen to the sound clip the Devil's Trader posted? I didn't make up E-Light. As to poesy, 666 is the B-Team's poet laureate.

#11     Jan 9, 2009
  2. Xxoen continues:

"Man am I feelin' good about this. I just ran into a guy I went to school with (high, not reform). He's now Mr. Big Shot Trader with a brokerage firm across the river. I said to him "Channel rocket FTT left side FBO iceberg right side slalom MADA pool extraction VDU parasympathetic OODA!" He just looked at me like I was from Mars. Guess I showed him!"

#12     Jan 9, 2009
  3. Xxoen couldn't see this post because he has La Cucaracha on ignore:

"If Mr. Big Shot had his wits about him he would have replied "Retrace stop support profit target resistance risk exhaustion Fibonacci reward edge pivot shakeout drawdown backtest." "

I do so love quoting from people I know are on ignore!

#13     Jan 9, 2009
  4. I could continue the alle-gory, but rather I will let you imagine based on your own experience how the nasty words La Cucaracha spoke ultimately came to bite Xxoen in the ass when he went live. I believe he is now selling credit counselling services to the very same people he earlier created bogus profit statements for.

#14     Jan 9, 2009
  5. So this ends part one? Part two to follow? Wherein Christian's poor family makes their own pilgrimage or at least the equivalent thereof?

#15     Jan 9, 2009
  6. Oh learned one, having been through the Valley of Humiliation myself a time or two, I could not face the Slough of Despond. Feel free to paint by the numbers yourself.
    The virtual death of Jack and Todd leaves me no option but online sewercide. Je creve. Adieu. Souvenez moi.

#16     Jan 9, 2009