Piers Morgan May Deport Himself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 29, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Get the hell out of America Piers. You're a fool who belongs elsewhere.

I can spare those Americans who want me deported a lot of effort by saying this: If you don’t change your gun laws to at least try to stop this relentless tidal wave of murderous carnage, then you don’t have to worry about deporting me.

Although I love the country as a second home and one that has treated me incredibly well, I would, as a concerned parent first – and latterly, of a one-year-old daughter who may attend an American elementary school like Sandy Hook in three years’ time – seriously consider deporting myself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...azy-gun-laws--I-deport-says-Piers-Morgan.html

2. This article is a not very well camouflaged promotion of Piers Morgan. He is saying fuck you just in a nice way. He is not going to deport himself. He simply restates the facts of gun violence in a whole article and finishes that in 3 years time he MAY consider deporting himself. Well done. My opinion of Piers went up a trillion browny points after he clashed with that idiot on TV.

3. ktm

ktm

I would buy him a one way plane ticket.

4. I think he should check his car daily, for bombs during said time.

5. pspr

pspr

To where? Britain doesn't want him. Maybe Venezuela?

6. Mercor

Mercor

As a Caucasian in America his per capita chance of being a random murder victim by gunfire is about the same as it is in Briton.

When will Liberals talk about the real problems of crime. When identified, the people getting murdered are Democrats. the shooters are also Democrats.

7. That's racist.

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The issue is to where? Piers was directly responsible for paying phone hackers to invade people's privacy. The reason he is in the US is basically the fallout from this scandal. In the UK he is basically unemployable.

Is there some shiathole of a third world country with strict gun control laws where we can send Piers. Suggestions?

9. ktm

ktm

To anywhere he wants to go. My choice would be to drop him at the North Pole in his panties, but just get him out of this country and off the airwaves.

He was a d-bag before all the gun stuff. I watched a few interviews last year and he just beats people up with his agenda. He's very disrespectful, constantly interrupting to tell people they're wrong. After seeing all of it, I can't imagine why anyone with a legit career and real prospects would ever agree to sit down with him.

That's a big part of the problem in this country...that Americans actually like seeing this garbage and watch it. It's the hedgehogs like Morgan that get ratings. Morgan and Honey boo boo.