Piers Morgan losing it again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Free speech?

#11     Jul 24, 2012
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Norway has almost zero gun violence! If you want to get any respect for your argument re guns, you will have to explain why the high correlation between gun ownership and the ease with which guns can be obtained in the civilian population and gun violence among the civilian population in developed countries worldwide is not related as cause and effect.

#12     Jul 24, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't think Mav was saying that Piers has no right to say what he was saying. I just think Mav found it funny.

#13     Jul 24, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

I have to agree. Although I side with Morgan almost completely on the subject matter, he just doesn't know when to get out of the way and STFU. He has become CNN's version of Bill O'Reilly, who invites guests on his show so that he can give them a talking to. Morgan should have let Lott and Dershowitz slug it out and only mediate when necessary. And when he asks a question, he should let the guest answer (and in Lott's case, let the guest dig his own grave).

#14     Jul 24, 2012
  5. Hey Piers, check this out. 3 killed and 11 wounded in Chicago this past weekend. Over a dozen shot just last night. Care to guess how many were shot with an assault weapon? My guess would be zero. Care to guess how many were shot with a gun purchased legally? My guess would be zero.
    I know this may come as a shock to you Piers, but criminals don't obey the law. Therefore, it is with utmost confidence that I can predict taking guns out of the hands of law biding citizens will not reduce violent crime.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/...-28-hurt-in-shootings-since-friday-night.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ute-span-teen-killed-20120723,0,7572962.story

#15     Jul 24, 2012
  6. Exactly. It's as if this giant herd of leftists around here have absolutely no familiarity with the happenings in O's backyard. Chicago is probably the most Pro-Union, rabid anti-gun place in the United States. Any leftist delusion has been implemented and defended to the point of absurdity.

And what is the outcome? Some of the highest taxes, biggest pension underfunding, scores of corrupt and imprisoned politicians, urban blight, etc, etc...

It's a leftist utopia (or maybe not), but facts never get in the way of their fantasies.

#16     Jul 24, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

And futurecurrents [a legend in his own mind] goes for the intellectual and moral high ground.. will he be able to hold it... can he fight his personal demons to a standstill... will the rebels make him look like a complete idiot........ stay tuned folks!

#17     Jul 24, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Very much so.

#18     Jul 24, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

Leftist shitholes abound in the US of A.. Inner cities, publicly funded schools, the rotting stench is something one wants to avoid as much as possible. I'd say that when the US of A gets on with it's chosen course of very high inflation that the underfunding of said shitholes will reach crisis levels and we might get to sink them like old battleships.

#19     Jul 24, 2012
  10. You just hate those publicly funded schools don't you? They teach evolution! LOL !

You just want to keep the ignore in ignorant don't you? It allows you to keep wandering around without a care in your deluded world.

#20     Jul 24, 2012