Piers Morgan losing it again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You think the government will nuke it's own country?

Despite our massive technological advantage in Vietnam, we still lost the war.
    Same situation with the Soviets in Afghanistan.

You "argument" is without merit and is not corroborated by history.

#161     Jul 29, 2012
  2. So why do you keep calling the 50+ % of people who voted for Obama '' sheeple'' . . huh ?

#162     Jul 29, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

RIGHT!

Myth: High capacity guns lead to more deadly shootings
    Fact: Much of this myth comes from the fact that the general availability of high-capacity handguns briefly preceded the rise in the crack cocaine trade, which brought a new kind of violence in local drug wars.
    Fact: The number of shots fired by criminals has not changed significantly even with the increased capacity of handguns and other firearms. Indeed, the number of shots from revolvers (all with a 6-8 round capacity) and semi-automatics were about the same – 2.04 vs. 2.53.409 In a crime or gun battle, there is seldom time or need to shoot more.
    Fact: Fatal criminal shootings declined from 4.3% to 3.3% from 1974 through 1995, when ownership of semi-automatics and large capacity handguns were rising at their fastest rate.410 Fatal shootings of police officers declined sharply from 1988 through 1993.
    Fact: Drug dealers tend to be “more deliberate in their efforts to kill their victims by shooting them multiple times.”

#163     Jul 29, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because I'm referring to the OTHER 50%, you moron.

#164     Jul 29, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

It's just election year, right? Lots of pols posing as anti-gun nuts to grab a few votes later on.. I do worry though, the government that is big enough to give us everything is big enough to take away everything according to TJ and I believe that is the plan. The first part is done and the second part is halfway done already maybe...

#165     Jul 29, 2012
  6. Yes, and pigs fly and they're plotting to bomb us.

#166     Jul 29, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you blowing your gay brother as you type this?

#167     Jul 29, 2012