Piers Morgan losing it again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

The guy is having a nervous breakdown on the air talking about gun control. For the love of God, get this guy to shut up.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I didn't see it. If you've got a link to it I'll take a look though.

I don't watch CNN but I have viewed links of Piers Morgan being destroyed in various interviews. I think you or Max posted those links. I saw somewhere that Morgan has taken CNN viewership down to record low numbers.

3. He did a great job saying what the rational among us are thinking.

4. That you and your liberal ilk are nothing but parasites?

5. No, that it's time to stand up to the gun nuts and demand common sense regulations on guns.

6. In other words, exactly what is happening in O's home state of Illinois...where the gangbangers and other criminal element are armed to the hilt and the ordinary citizen is a sitting target.

7. wildchild

wildchild

You are not rational. You are a liberal. By definition liberals are not rational.

Here is a nice little story for you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1440764.stm

"A new study suggests the use of handguns in crime rose by 40% in the two years after the weapons were banned.

The research, commissioned by the Countryside Alliance's Campaign for Shooting, has concluded that existing laws are targeting legitimate users of firearms rather than criminals.

The ban on ownership of handguns was introduced in 1997 as a result of the Dunblane massacre, when Thomas Hamilton opened fire at a primary school leaving 16 children and their teacher dead.

But the report suggests that despite the restrictions on ownership the use of handguns in crime is rising.

The Centre for Defence Studies at Kings College in London, which carried out the research, said the number of crimes in which a handgun was reported increased from 2,648 in 1997/98 to 3,685 in 1999/2000."

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

For all you "gun control" is the answer folks out there, I leave you with this:

[​IMG]

Norway, country with one of the toughest gun control laws in the world. Didn't stop him.

9. Yes, and how many people are killed by guns in England vs the US ? Crimes are one thing, murders quite another.

10. [​IMG]

#10     Jul 24, 2012