Pictures of your trading decorations

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jtnet, Nov 9, 2006.

1. she's cute joab, very nice!

you can keep the car, however, i was almost killed twice in vettes---never again!

surf

#51     Jan 18, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Sorry to hear that, but pound for pound the best sports car on the market imho. :D

#52     Jan 18, 2007
  3. blast19

blast19

Really? No way...in Colon which is the second largest free trade zone outside of Hong Kong I think it's unsafe...we didn't get there.

Few spots in Panama City you don't go unless you're on a tour....namely the old old city. Otherwise I felt very safe for the most part...great city and place.

#53     Jan 19, 2007
  4. I live in Panama City and never felt the need to carry a gun, thats crazy and asking for trouble IMHO. There are places I would not go though, just as any other major city. Crime is generally, petty crime or opportunist, don't leave your car unlocked or your doors open etc. Having said that I have only ever been broken into once, and that was my home country, not Panama. Touch wood.

#54     Jan 19, 2007
  5. Joab,

Is that your gf??? If it is quite impressive. I have gained even more respect for you ;)~

#55     Jan 22, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

notice the plate province, that should tell you enough. :D

#56     Jan 22, 2007
  7. well I need to start trading so I can get you a similar picture of my girlfriend...its the only fair thing to do :)

#57     Jan 22, 2007
  8. I just want that car :)

#58     Jan 23, 2007
  9. we posting pics of g/fs now?

:D

#59     Jan 24, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

Only the ones you concider "decoration". :eek:

All others should be kept in a safe place were they won't find out and make your life miserable for the insult. :D :D :D

#60     Jan 24, 2007