Pictures of trading pits / trading Buildings

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Big_M_Surfer, Sep 11, 2005.

1. I might have somewhere a photo taken 15-25 yrs ago from the visitors gallery of grain traders in the pits ...

#11     Sep 11, 2005
  2. Joe

Joe

3. Tks everyone for contributing.

very interesting,

something more? :)

good trading

B_M_S

#13     Sep 12, 2005
  4. Stupid Question:

Am I allowed to be a visitor inside and take pictures with my digital camera. I want my own pictures for my website...is this allowed?

Michael B.

#14     Sep 12, 2005
  5. domi93

domi93

NYBOT COFFEE PIT

#15     Sep 12, 2005
  6. The CBOE won't let anyone take pictures on the floor unless they have a press pass. I'm sure most of the exchanges have the same rule. But people still take them, just run after you do it... :)

#16     Sep 12, 2005
  7. domi93

domi93

LOL
    :D

#17     Sep 12, 2005
  8. domi93

domi93

#18     Sep 12, 2005
  9. News Flash:

A strange event happened on the floor of the infamous stock market exchange Monday 09/12/05.

A fellah wearing a badge stating that he was ElectricSavant, somehow got on the floor of the exchange.

He proceeded to take out of a very big bag that he had slung across his shoulder, a camera. He started clicking off picture after picture.

He ran across Maria Bartelomo and asked her to pose for him. She immediately screamed out for security...in her native New York accent...saccuriteeee..She was live and they had to go to a quick commercial break...

Well it was quite an uproar....to say the least. They dragged this character out on his heels into the back of a homeland security vehicle. We do not know this fellah's whereabouts and would like to interview him as to what he was thinking?

If anybody knows how to contact this eccentric fellah, please contact this reporter.

Since this intrusion, security has been doubled.

by the way... what is an ElectricSavant?

#19     Sep 12, 2005
  10. Wow, and they have quite a few good pics if you search for keyword "thong" as well.

#20     Sep 12, 2005