Pictures of Trades

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Statistically outperformer.

risk/reward = 1 : 4

my maximum possible profit.

USDCHF - long

#31     Feb 19, 2012
  2. koolaid

koolaid

What's the point of posting pictures in hindsight? lol...

#32     Feb 20, 2012
  3. toucan

toucan

Price consolidated along the low of yesterday for most of the premarket morning and pulled back just before the equities open. I placed a stop market order right after the equities open and just below the low of yesterday. The short trade triggered about 15 minutes later and hit both targets.

#33     Feb 21, 2012
  4. toucan

toucan

Not much going on today so here is another trade

Price moved up from the futures open and tried to break above the daily pivot about 645. After that failure, price pulled back to the low of yesterday and reversed up again. When price got close to the daily pivot, it pulled back a couple of times. I placed a stop market order just above the daily pivot. The long trade quickly triggered and moved up to the first target before consolidating at the high of yesterday. It took about an hour and half before the second target was hit.

#34     Feb 21, 2012
  5. N54_Fan

N54_Fan

UPDATE: LAUNCH!!!

Waited and waited to pay off more in the last few days until finally took off today.:D :D :D

[​IMG]

#35     Feb 22, 2012
  6. toucan

toucan

3 Nq Trades

Trade 1

Price moved down from the globex open and dropped below the low of yesterday and then pulled back up. I placed a stop market order at the last swing low. the short trade triggered and price moved down to hit my first target before reversing up and stopping out.

Trade 2

Price reversed up and moved just above the low of yesterday where price stalled for a few bars. i placed a stop market order above that area. The long trade triggered, hit the first target and then stopped out before hitting the second target.

Trade 3

Price continued to move up and when it passed the daily pivot and pulled back, i placed a stop market order above the last swing high. The long trade triggered and hit both targets.

#36     Feb 23, 2012