Picture Perfect

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ammo

ammo

andrews pitchfork

#31     Jan 24, 2009
  2. Hmmm. almost 2500 views (only 2400 are mine) so ignore would not be an accurate term.

One reason, Mr. Pinhead, that there are few responses is the posting is self explanatory. No need for 100 posts purporting to explain some mystical method only the author and a dead guy know about.

The only folks that feel the need to post , are those like yourself, offended that someone know something they don't.

#32     Jan 24, 2009
  3. Sad excuse for a PF if you ask me. And who still uses bar charts?

#33     Jan 24, 2009
  4. ET has some strange folks.

#34     Jan 24, 2009
  5. I must have some fans, 180 views in the last few hours.

#35     Jan 25, 2009
  6. Stock777, so far you have been accurate. Are you still calling for a gentle rise during next week?
    By the way, praise for oneself is far less satisfying than praise from others. If you are right, let it stand. We will know, and you will know. (Hopefully, you are also making a profit financially from being right!) Your reputation will be reinforced and your words will carry more weight next time you speak.

#36     Jan 25, 2009
  7. Believe it or not, I am not in the prediction business. I have nothing to sell, so I don't have to claim I can predict the future.

I have on RARE occasion posted clear market calls. Many have been quite accurate and timely (within minutes ).

I thought this particular chart (the original post) was a good example of what can be done with elementary and understandable trend / channel work.

Most will either post after the fact (nearly useless) or so many predictions that you can't tell if they know something or are the proverbial stopped clock.

#37     Jan 25, 2009
  8. Another day, another perfect ride of the trend.

@ this rate we get to Dow 10k sometime in 2040

#38     Jan 26, 2009
  9. We closed again EXACTLY on the trendline.

This on a chart drawn WEEKS AGO.

omg, Nostradamus has returned!!!!!

[​IMG]

#39     Jan 26, 2009
  10. Hard to believe, but for the 7th day, absolutely prefect close against the trendline drawn in 2002.

Thats 7 years of perfection.

I'm not gonna bother posting the updated chart, but I assure you, todays close was within mere ticks of the trendline.

#40     Jan 27, 2009