Picture Perfect

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Jan 15, 2009.

1. You'll notice my last post was just before the huge rally.

glad you had it.,

#21     Jan 22, 2009
  2. You'll also notice that the previous post was at the TOP of the move.

This is realtime dude, you can't fake it.

lol, 100k or more a month or get out of the biz .

#22     Jan 22, 2009
  3. pclark

pclark

So, if your opinion of the intellect here is low. Why not bolster your over inflated ego on a board that might appreciate your gab?

I think it's hillarious how many insecure people post here. Little penis syndrome I guess.

#23     Jan 22, 2009
  4. And neither are you, judging by your posts.

#24     Jan 22, 2009
  5. By the way, I have an even more prescient (look it up dummy) charting technique, but the chance of me posting it here is the same chance as you making a living trading.

#25     Jan 22, 2009
  6. You'll notice the mkt still EXACTLY respecting my lower trendline +/- noise.

Study this carefully.

#26     Jan 22, 2009
  7. Even today, Mr Market still humping my lower trendline, predicted weeks ago, like it was in love.

I declare unconditional victory, and my critics to be sent back to the drawing boards.

#27     Jan 23, 2009
  8. [​IMG]

Behold my children, how the support line, drawn in ancient times and with great foresight, contained and magnetized the very weekly close itself.

Lo , and they were given wisdom, though they knew not what to do with it.
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------
    Look at yesterdays and todays closes. Can't get any better than that. This is the exact same chart on display in the first post, updated only for the bars, not the trendlines.

I've never seen better work on ET.

#28     Jan 23, 2009
  9. You're still trying to get attention after weeks being ignored by the ET crowd?

If your thread had any value to anyone other than yourself, it would be filled with posts of adulation and inquiries from others, rather than just you congratulating yourself.

Pathetic.......

#29     Jan 24, 2009
  10. ammo

ammo

it appears you have broken your supp line,time for a new pitchfork mr andrews

#30     Jan 24, 2009