Pic Worth a 1000 Words

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I'm not mad, a little confused maybe
    How very intolerant of you. :)

I'm not saying he's correct and I'm not generally much on conspiracy theories, but given the corruption and endless stupidity of our government, when is the last time someone reputable actually saw that gold anyway?

#11     Aug 26, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

Only one way to find out: do an independent audit!!

#12     Aug 26, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Quote from Lucrum:

I watched (carefully) an interview of Ron Paul on Neil Cavuto this afternoon and was frankly impressed. He was calm and cerebral and didn't exhibit any of the stuff I saw in the republican debate.

Look, I'm a very distrustful person and it might take a little time to come around but I did like what he said today about the economy. He seems very coherent about financial matters.

I was supposed to be outside working on rebuilding a gate but it was 109-deg F and I just couldn't get much done and came in the house.

#13     Aug 26, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not trying to convince you, but I'm OK with a certain amount of displayed emotion when talking about our current state of affairs. It's very serious and it's going to take serious action to correct. IF it can even be corrected. I kinda like someone who displays that he realizes just how bad it is; as opposed to the usual talking points useless rhetoric and BS promises.

Yeah it was something like that in Vegas today. I went out this AM shooting and it wasn't too bad. But this afternoon we drove to the Hoover damn and walked around a bit and we nearly melted.

#14     Aug 26, 2011
  5. Should have carried your sombrero.....Lukie. :p .

#15     Aug 27, 2011
  6. I understand what you're saying about Paul in the debates. He is not a polished performer, which in an odd way is part of his appeal. He is all substance, zero style. Sometimes he gets the words jumbled up he is trying so hard to get his thoughts out in the limited time. I have some doubts about some of his ideas, but i have no doubts he is a great man and true patriot.

#16     Aug 27, 2011