Phuket - The Ultimate trading Location.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Peternam, Nov 24, 2011.

1. When I first went to Ko Sumui in 99, the electricity would go out every afternoon for about 3 hours. I went last year and the power only went out three time for the whole week. That's a big improvement, but not really optimal for trading.

If you want to go to Thailand for an extended period, join a thai boxing gym and get fit. It's also handy knowing who the toughest guys in town. And if you're paying their wages, you'll be looked after.

Runningbear

#11     Nov 25, 2011
  2. Well my friend day trades on a wireless connection from cell phone to laptop, on a boat and he get order in reasonable, 200ms delay, work for him.

#12     Nov 25, 2011

3. A guy opened a bank account and he is just a tourist

#13     Nov 25, 2011
  4. phuket is where its at, you wont be the same after you go. and if you like to party, you likely wont be trading much. you can have an entourage of women for a fraction of what even an average joe makes a day.

#14     Nov 26, 2011
  5. I am a coffee fanatic and I can't remember a better cup of coffee than what I got in Bangkok....Best coffee, almost made me cream my pants more than the women...

Now China - that country has the world's worst coffee....

#15     Nov 26, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Phuket - how do you pronounce that anyway, "fuck it"?

#16     Nov 26, 2011
  7. "poo - ket"

both syllables pronounced with a short duration, and equal stress. Not sure if that's exactly right, but should be close enough that most people will recognize where you are talking about.

#17     Nov 26, 2011
  8. RXIS

RXIS

daytrade! You still here! I remember you from a long time ago. You don't know me. Its been 5 years but you threw some advice my way.

Anyway, I've always wanted to go there. See some fights at Lumpini stadium, go to a farang thai camp, and eat of course. Always gotta try foods.

#18     Dec 14, 2011
  9. TILT2

TILT2

Maybe I will go there one day after I get married.

#19     Dec 14, 2011

10. You have details about the carrier ?

#20     Dec 14, 2011