photon trader?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Arb Under Par, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Well I have been demoing TransAct, it's worse the Ninja Trader so far. Bugs and no synthetic stops. Open to changes, but don't have time to be a full time tester, need to make money.

#11     Jul 27, 2006
  2. What is the best platform, rates and broker combination right now for trading e-minis.

#12     Jul 27, 2006
  3. XTrader
    NinjaTrader
    Most everything else....LOL! :D

Those with NT problems as of late.....what feed are you on???

Fortunately I have not had any problems (CME/CBOT trades).

#13     Jul 28, 2006
  4. Hi Boots,

VisionTrader is free, supported by ads and linking to our trading sites, like marketcenter.com (being rebranded to Quote). We'll be integrated an ad-free version into eSignal, probably version 8.1.
    We have a new build available today that includes additional new features like the Cancel All button, Freeze functionality, better data handling for IB, and enhanced stability.
    If you already have VisionTrader installed, you'll be prompted to download the updated build when you launch it.
    If you haven't registered for, and installed VisionTrader yet, do it now! VisionTrader is free, and it's designed to provide you with a more accurate and faster way to enter and manage your trades.

http://pmd.esignal.com/visiontrader

Also, we're going to begin adding additional brokers, so any feedback on which brokers would best serve users would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent
    VisionTrader Product Management
    http://pmd.esignal.com/visiontrader
    trading@mail.esignal.com

#14     Jul 28, 2006
  5. What Brokers would you recommend.

#15     Jul 28, 2006
  6. I use Vcap Futures (they have Ninja and XTrader) and I know Velocity Futures is good, and I have been checking out Advantage Futures also (they seem to have a great set-up......they are the most up to speed on XTrader 7 also).

#16     Jul 28, 2006
  7. Is the ad free version available on esignal yet and if it is how does it compare to XTrader.

#17     Aug 2, 2006

8. Just remember....this is a brand new product (no real combat time yet)....so do you want to go to war with brand new troops just out of "Basic"? :)

If I were you I would go with a NT TT feed broker or a transactional fee XTrader broker at this time....this is about as good as it gets right now and XTrader is the ultimate platform currently hands down!

#18     Aug 2, 2006
  9. #19     Aug 3, 2006
  10. #20     Aug 3, 2006