Photography

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 1, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this! I'm going to pull this up when I get to the office tomorrow, and stretch it across eight 24" monitors. Wonder if I can get a wow factor out of it to get someone to buy me lunch? Lol!

Also, my Wife does some amateur photography. I bought her the N**** DX something... Sorry. I'll have to go into her closet and get the thing out of the bag. It was over a grand (and that's withOUT the massive lens I bought to go with it, and other stuff), but it's been a top notch camera for what she does for three years. I'd highly recommend it! All together, I have around $3,500 in everything and that's the tripod, "boom lens," (boom to my wallet...lol), sd cards, three other lenses, extra batteries, I could go on. It's basically a turn key semi-pro setup for about 4 grand less than the pro versions, and we can't tell the difference in photo quality.

If you have any questions, shoot me a pm, and I'll ask her the good and bad (if any bad) with the setup. It is WAY over my head trying to figure the silly thing out, but she's mastered it.

I'm sure she would say to try out the Canon SLR you posted as it looks to be a great semi-pro camera with the specs I read. If you want a Ni*on, they're good too imo. It gets down to the features you want. Kind of a Ford vs. Chevy thing.

Again, gorgeous clip! Thanks!:)

#11     Jun 2, 2011
  2. Might as well do the $600 camera and the $1,200 photography workshop. You'll definitely get more out of it.

#12     Jun 3, 2011
  3. Ordered the camera today. Hopefully it will arrive next week. :)

#13     Jun 3, 2011