Photo of Zim just released.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Really you forget. Trayvon is walking, and is staying with his father in that community.
    George Zimmerman see Trayvon him do nothing. But he call the police to say he is suspicious. He did not see Trayvon try to steal, or see him fight, or see drugs, or see any crime. He tell the police Trayvon is reaching in his pocket for something. So and now we know is most likely Trayvon only reaching in his pocket for his phone to talk to his girlfriend. He have no gun. You KNOW that now. Then you forget George Zimmerman say "These assholes always get away" when Trayvon go away from him. And that is true Jorge say that because he is on the record. You can hear and listen to that.
    So George Zimmerman follow him because he imagine he is guilty. He only imagine. He judge Trayvon to be guilty when he say "These assholes always get away"
    He judge and say Trayvon is guilty when he never see crime.
    And he stalk that boy. And that boy know that man is watching him and follow him.

#21     Dec 5, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

O M G !

#22     Dec 5, 2012
  3. +1

#23     Dec 5, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL I think trendlover's English teacher has told her to post on American, English speaking forums to improve her English. Sorry, trendlover, it isn't working. Read more, write less. :D

#24     Dec 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, she needs to understand that for her. Less IS more.

#25     Dec 5, 2012
  6. IQ47 high fives incoherence :D :D

#26     Dec 5, 2012
  7. I offer that same advice to you

#27     Dec 5, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That and trolling is the only reason he's here.

#28     Dec 5, 2012
  9. Zimmerman Called Trayvon Martin One Of 'These Assholes' In 911 Call

Abby Rogers|Jun. 21, 2012, 11:31 AM|2,428|19

Sanford, Fla., investigators taunted George Zimmerman in a post-shooting interview as they forced him to listen to the 911 call he made the night he shot teenager Trayvon Martin.

The call makes it sound like Zimmerman was chasing 17-year-old Martin, but Zimmerman claims the sound was just wind.

"It sounds like he's running to get away from you," Sanford Police lead investigator Chris Serino told Zimmerman.

"You basically jumped out of the car to see where he was going? That's not fear. That's going to be a problem."

Recordings from Zimmerman's post-shooting interviews with police were recently made available on his legal defense site.

In the 911 call, Zimmerman can be heard saying "These assholes always get away."

Zimmerman can also be heard saying "These fucking punks," as he reportedly pursued Martin.

"He wasn't a fucking punk," Serino said.

While police were initially sympathetic to Zimmerman's plight during the Feb. 29 interview, officers became increasingly hostile as Zimmerman failed to answer questions in precise detail.

He answered at least half of investigators' questions by saying he didn't know or couldn't remember how things happened the night he shot Martin.

Throughout the course of the hours-long interview, police repeatedly asked why Zimmerman left his vehicle in the first place, why he pursued Martin, and if he went looking for the teenager or whether Martin found him while Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle.

"It sounds like you're looking for him," Serino said. "You wanted to catch him. You wanted to catch the bad guy."

In the emergency call, Zimmerman said Martin "looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. Something's wrong with him."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Serino asked Zimmerman.

"I don't know," Zimmerman quietly replied.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/zimm...ese-assholes-in-911-call-2012-6#ixzz2EEIspiBQ

#29     Dec 5, 2012
  10. http://bizsecurity.about.com/od/cre...cript-Of-The-George-Zimmerman-Police-Call.htm

This is a transcript of a call placed by George Zimmerman to the Sanford Police Department on February 26, 2012. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer. On that night, he noticed 17 year old Trayvon Martin walking through his gated community and called the police to report him as a suspicious person. Trayvon was returning from a convenience store to the home of his father's girlfriend.

Shortly after the conclusion of this call, several residents phoned 911 to report hearing fighting and a gun shot. When police arrived on the scene, Zimmerman was standing over Martin, who was face down on the ground. Zimmerman had shot him in the chest, and Martin was pronounced dead at the scene.

Zimmerman claimed to act in self-defense, and no charges were filed. A public outcry ensued.

Dispatcher

Sanford Police Department.

Zimmerman

Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, it's Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher

OK, and this guy is he white, black, or hispanic?

Zimmerman

He looks black.

Dispatcher

Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman

Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.

Dispatcher

OK, he's just walking around the area…

Zimmerman

looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher

OK…

Zimmerman

Now he's just staring at me.

Dispatcher

OK-you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman

That's the clubhouse…

Dispatcher

That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman

Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher

OK.

Zimmerman

He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

Dispatcher

How old would you say he looks?

Zimmerman

He's got button on his shirt, late teens.

Dispatcher

Late teens. Ok.

Zimmerman

Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher

Just let me know if he does anything, ok?

Zimmerman

(unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.

Dispatcher

Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman

Okay. These (expletive) they always get away. Yep. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.

Dispatcher

So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?

Zimmerman

No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left, uh, you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. (expletive) he's running.

Dispatcher

He's running? Which way is he running?
    Ambient sounds are heard which may be Zimmerman unbuckling his seat belt and his vehicle's "open door" chime sounding. The change in his voice and the sound of wind against his cell phone mic indicate that he has left his vehicle and is now walking. The dispatcher seems to pick up on these changes and sounds concerned when he later asks Zimmerman if he is following Martin.
    Zimmerman

Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

This section of the recording has been the subject of much speculation. Some suggest that Zimmerman has just made a racial slur, but the audio is not clear.

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman

Ok.

Dispatcher

Alright sir what is your name?

Zimmerman

George…He ran.

Dispatcher

Alright George what's your last name?

A clicking or knocking sound can be heard here

Zimmerman

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

And George what's the phone number you're calling from?

Clicking or knocking sound is heard again

Zimmerman

[phone number removed]

Dispatcher

Alright George we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Alright, where you going to meet with them at?
    For the remainder of the recording, Zimmerman sounds distracted. The knocking sound occurs several times during the final exchange with the dispatcher
    Zimmerman

Um, if they come in through the, uh, (knocking sound) gate, tell them to go straight past the club house, and uh, (knocking sound) straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, that's my truck...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher

What address are you parked in front of?

Zimmerman

I don't know, it's a cut through so I don't know the address.

Dispatcher

Okay do you live in the area?

Zimmerman

Yeah, I...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher

What's your apartment number?

Zimmerman

It's a home it's [house number removed], (knocking sound) oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.

Dispatcher

Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman

Yeah that's fine.

Dispatcher

Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there, okay?

Zimmerman

Actually could you have them, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

Dispatcher

Okay, yeah that's no problem.

Zimmerman

Should I give you my number or you got it?

Dispatcher

Yeah I got it [phone number removed]

Zimmerman

Yeah you got it.

Dispatcher

Okay no problem, I'll let them know to call you when you're in the area.

Zimmerman

Thanks.

Dispatcher

You're welcome.

(Zimmerman

"Now he's just staring at me.")

So pspr and Lucrum there is English transcript for you. And this is so obvious that Trayvon can see George Zimmerman looking at him. This is so obvious Trayvon KNOW some man is watching him, so Trayvon leave.

So you pspr and Lucrum can not try to divert from this and pretend you can understand what I write. Because I show you in your American media what people talk about.
    No excuse for you that you can not underatand the language.

#30     Dec 5, 2012