Photo of Zim just released.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Dec 3, 2012.

1. What job are you talking about?

#11     Dec 5, 2012
  2. Judging by the damage to Zim's nose and cuts to the back of his head, my guess is the boy popped him with a sneaky sucker punch then tried to finish him off with a flurry of ghetto ground 'n pound.

Didn't work.....

#12     Dec 5, 2012
  3. Because he admitted to following him in his truck then when martin ran from a shady character following him Zimmerman got of his truck and chased him on foot

#13     Dec 5, 2012
  4. Fists usually dont do well against guns.Man to man Martin whipped that ass though

#14     Dec 5, 2012
  5. Far as I know he was some kind of neighborhood watchman. It was his job to keep an eye out for suspicious characters. Like I wrote, he may have been doing this job poorly, but it was a legit position.

#15     Dec 5, 2012
  6. Arnie

Arnie

FAIL

Who threw the first punch? That's usually what starts a fight.

You said Zimmerman started the fight. Prove it.

#16     Dec 5, 2012
  7. Not true.A first punch can be thrown in self defense,such as when someone chases you by car,gets out of his car and chases you by foot then corners you in a position where you have to defend yourself

#17     Dec 5, 2012
  8. You could throw the first punch in anticipation of self defense.:D

#18     Dec 5, 2012
  9. Sure they can.A women being chased by a rapist can throw the first punch if the rapist has her cornered after she tried to escape.

If a bunch of thugs,gangmembers ,skinheads etc start chasing you until you cant run anymore you can throw the first punch to defend yourself against their aggression

#19     Dec 5, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO. Barring forensic evidence that contradicts the shooters story, any jury with half a brain would have to acquit.

#20     Dec 5, 2012