Phoenix Trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm guessing I'm OK with that post/link. It was in response to Smurf asking me to post my Combine results.

#51     Nov 27, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

• tst.jpg
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    #52     Nov 27, 2012
  3. Don't want to read the whole damn thread. Does the papertrading game at TST include Forex or not?

Has PT even responded to this? I thought, and I supported, the fact that he was going into live trading next month.

#53     Nov 27, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

CME FX futures, which I'm sure you know track FX spot tick for tick.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=254080

#54     Nov 27, 2012
  5. #55     Nov 27, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Permissible Products

CME Foreign Exchange Futures
    Australian $ (6A)
    British Pound (6B)
    Canadian $ (6C)
    Euro FX (6E)
    Japanese Yen (6J)
    Swiss Franc (6S)

#56     Nov 28, 2012
  7. Sorry, but my Internet has been really crappy the last few days. Luke, are you doing Combine? As I said, Good Luck with it.

And, is there actual FX trading in the Combine? Is that what RCG wanted to trade. Obviously there is a difference between the instruments mentioned, but I can't see where there is a conclusion on who is doing what?

Just wondering, and I give both of you a solid Good Luck if you're both doing it. If there is not the preferred contract in the combine, then I wouldn't suggest someone stop doing what they make money from to do paper trading.

And, sorry again, what does Phoenix Trader have to do with all this? Is he doing the game too? I was hoping to see him get involved with real trading soon.????

#57     Nov 28, 2012
    #58     Nov 28, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

OMG

#59     Nov 28, 2012
  10. I am not talking to you Lucrum.

#60     Nov 28, 2012