Phoenix Trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Tsing, I will say this again, and again, as many times as you need to hear it.

You are a FISCAL.

Now if you choose to align yourself with the SOCIALS, that is your business. You do need to know that your agenda will get nowhere as long as you have those idiots in tow.

The entire nation is telling the GOP this message, some hear it, others will not.

I, nor any progressive have any issue with your tribe, but you have chosen the wrong friends, and you need to rethink that.

#31     Nov 26, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're dodging and you're not even doing a good job of it.

[​IMG]

So you'll be registering with TST before midnight tonight?

#32     Nov 26, 2012
  3. I have not seen where they have an FX section. Please inform me. Do it here in public. Not in a PM. Know also that since I am aware that Mav74 and Surf took the combine for free, I expect the same.

That said, post your link.

#33     Nov 26, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I already have moRON and in public too
    http://www.topsteptrader.com/PermissibleProducts

Are you fucking serious? THIS is how you plan to back out? LMAO :D You can't afford $128?

What a fucking pussy

#34     Nov 26, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

FX... is that an activity that has to be watched from minute to minute? Your challenge is tempting. I'd likely lose money the first round, but if I have to monitor it constantly I couldn't start it.

#35     Nov 26, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

Used to day trade stock, then YM and NQ. Switched to EURUSD this year and moved out from 5 minute charts to nothing smaller than 4 and 8 hr for entries on the daily and weekly. Hang out in plays for days to weeks now. Might open a second account and trade the 4 and 8 hr with entries on the 30 and 60 minute. That might count as daytrading.

My swing account is down 6% on the year as of today. That may change shortly based on Greek bailout. Am I short or long? Only the crickets know the answer. :)

#36     Nov 26, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't understand. He won't use a service he already agreed to because there is a small fee? I just can't process that. :confused:

#37     Nov 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's claims to make "good money" nursing. He claims to have the holy grail of trading. He claims his trading makes money EVERY day.

But he can't afford $128 for a documented fully transparent venue where cheating would be impossible.

#38     Nov 26, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

When you're only trading a $500 account, like RCG, that's a sizeable chunk of money when you only make or lose a buck or two a week. Of course, it could be a sim account in RCG's case. Remember, he is just a night shift Janitor at the hospital.

#39     Nov 26, 2012

10. The only pussy is you, who will do and say anything to avoid a journal.

How sad.

#40     Nov 26, 2012