Phoenix Trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Journal, luke, do not hide behind some one elses name, but man enuf to start a journal. It is Monday, I will do it with you!

Jump, man, quit hiding behind this bluster down here. Let's take it upstairs!

#11     Nov 26, 2012
  2. Hiding, you can join it too, 337.

There is not ONE of you conservative idiots who will put your skills where your mouth is. NOT ONE of you will start an FX journal and say you are a better trader.

Nuff said.:)

#12     Nov 26, 2012
  3. Lucrum, do not PM me. Does TST trade FX? That is MY specialty. If they do, let me know, and we can discuss this further.:)

#13     Nov 26, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

You think they day trade?

#14     Nov 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The only bluster I see is yours.

You've already agreed to the TST combine. Backing out?

[​IMG]

#15     Nov 26, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its clear the mods will allow you to cheat and simply post a chart with made-up entries and exits. They've basically said as much.

People predicted this behavior from you. It looks like they were right.

#16     Nov 26, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

So, you are going to ignore PT's challenge. You chicken-shit. But we all knew you were.

#17     Nov 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've already PM'd you and you've ALREADY agreed to it just a few days ago.
    There is nothing left to discuss.

Put up or shut up

#18     Nov 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And now he's trying to weasel out of the TST combine with me as well.
    Apparently he thinks we're dumb enough to allow him to cheat his ass off in the journals section with no screen shots or verification whatsoever.

#19     Nov 26, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

"Quote from 377OHMS:

You've already lost all credibility. I must avert my eyes as this is just embarrassing. "

I think he's gaining massive credibility here. It's not a playground challenge of the "let's meet" variety, and it has the beauty of directly addressing certain individuals' constant harping about this being a trading website.

#20     Nov 26, 2012