Phoenix Trading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 26, 2012.

1. I have so gotten underneath this cretins skin that he is PM'ing me.:D

Yeah PT, my world is FX, and since you challenged me, you get to play in my world. When do we start? :)

Start your journal. Or, should I say, restart your journal, name your pair. Or, if that is too much for you, you can trade whatever pair you like.

LUCRUM HAS FOUND A CHAMPION!

But, just as you and your kind were slain down here, you will be slain up there. I am waiting PT. I am waiting. :)

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Weasel words.

A rodent in dreadlocks... Naked cowardice is difficult to watch.

3. Apparently your conservative mind cannot read. I said, if you trade FX, then START YOUR FUKKING JOURNAL.

That goes for you too, my liberal hating/loving friend.

4. pspr

pspr

I guess you are a chicken shit RCG. Where is YOUR journal and trade/statement snapshots?

5. I do not need to start a journal for validation, but I will start one to embarrass a conservative, anytime, anywhere.

It it odd that no one has started journal in the journals section.

What do you have to lose?

Besides FACE:D :D :D

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? Have you forgotten already AGAIN we're waiting on the TST combine for ET members?

I have news good though numb nuts, I just got an email from TST today.

"Register today and take 20% OFF the Combine deposit. While in the Combine you'll showcase your trading skills to our Scouts. If our Scouts choose you to go pro, we'll fully-fund you as a live trader.

This offer ends at midnight (12am CST), so don't delay, register now to receive 20% OFF the Combine deposit. On the Combine sign up form, use the Scouting Prospect Code ******* when registering to receive the discount. Questions? Contact us at 312.252._9490 or support@topsteptrader.com.

Please note: This offer is available for one new Combine only and cannot be applied to previous Combine deposits. This discount is available for full-priced Combine deposits only and cannot be combined with any other offers. The discounted Combine must begin by December 5."

Since TST has already said just yesterday as a matter of fact. That the ET discount will only be 10% - 20% there's no point in waiting. I'll PM you the Prospect code. I was afraid they might not want me making it public.

Don't forget you have to register by midnight CST tonight.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You've already lost all credibility. I must avert my eyes as this is just embarrassing.

I think PT has started a Journal in P&R so that we can comment freely without intervention from mods. I guess the expectation is that you will post phony trades. That does seem consistent with your character RCG.

[​IMG]

8. pspr

pspr

LINK PLEASE!

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No not necessarily. You WILL however need screen shots for validation

Why, who needs one? I HAVE posted daily P&L with screen shots in the past. Day in and day out win or lose.

HAVE YOU?

10. I have no link until one of you idiots grows a pair!:)

Pspr?

Will you stand for the conservative traders? Start your FX journal! I am a lowly FX trader. A sheeple!

Surely, you will best me within a week! It is only Monday, and there is still time.:D

#10     Nov 26, 2012