Philosophy of zionism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Quote from WAEL012000:

The problem is that you were inducrinated to whole heartdly belive that this is how the islamic world is run. We know how you ended up that way and who is behind inducrinating you.

Yes. The continued terrorism from Islam does tend to have that effect

#51     Feb 3, 2008
  2. Well noted I am...Well noted.

#52     Feb 3, 2008
  3. Existence is a form of "living" outside Heaven.
    Nothing "lives" outside of Heaven.
    It is a "twighlight zone" made for dying.
    It is a mental state that denies the truth.
    It persists as an experience while indecision persists.
    It is not escaped through death, but through a decision for the truth.
    Death is indecision, and accomplishes nothing.
    Death is a change of form as existence continues.
    Birth is a continuation of an undecided thoughtstream.
    Birth is just a set-up for existences purposes: autonomy, suffering and death.
    Death is a behavior.
    Behavior follows thought.
    Thought affects experience in existence.
    None of the thoughts that give rise to existence matter to reality.
    Think rightly, and the experience of suffering decreases till it is no more.
    If there is suffering, false thoughts are being cherished.
    Thoughts of attack lead to suffering.
    For example, if you say to a brother, "you fool", you are in danger of hell-fire.
    Attack thoughts are all the same, not big or small.
    A small irritation masks a hot fury.
    Martyrdom is an attack on the body.
    Who would attack the body is insane.
    To die in the act of attacking guarantees that existence will continue as a personal experience.
    Only those of a peaceful mind return to Heaven.
    Only those who have forgiven their brother will return.
    The whole world is your "brother".
    And your brother is one with you.
    There are no differences in Heaven between brothers.
    Existence is all about differences.
    Differences provoke and justify attack.
    Everybody in existence is different.
    So every body was made for attack.
    Existence was born out of attack.
    Bodies accomplish existences purposes.
    Bodies are/were for giving and recieving attack.
    It's tongue attacks almost constantly.
    Even the very appearance of the body is an attack upon the truth.
    In Heaven, where truth abides peacefully, there are no bodies.
    Existence began as a jest...a joke.
    It is one mind playing a joke on itself.
    The mind appears to fragment, compartmentalize, and privatize.
    A strange new concept I'll call "guilt" was then layed upon "other" sections of the mind.
    Guilty, these "other" minds are demonized and hated.
    Out of the concept of "other" emerged the symbol of the body.
    The body symbolizes a "private" aspect of mind.
    This is a joke. It is impossible.
    What our Father has joined - mind - cannot be put asunder by "man".
    Now see beyond the differences of the body, and observe the behavior of the mind.
    The mind is attacking itself, believing itself guilty.
    However, guilt is a joke.
    It is impossible for what our Father created to be guilty.
    Thus, the entire world is a delusional state of mind.
    What began as a joke has become quite serious for the players.
    Each player is free to exchange his thoughtstream by contemplating truth.
    Right thinking extricates the player from the experience of existence.
    Right thinking allows true forgiveness to replace grievances.
    Right thinking sees that each is responsible for what he experiences...without exception.
    The experience of existence does not begin with birth.
    It begins with a judgment, followed by an endless tree of choices.
    Each choice bears consequences, leading to the experience of embodiment.
    Each choice shapes what each "private" mind holds as dear.
    And what each mind holds determines it's experience.
    Existence judged reality to be false.
    "Sin" is the denial of reality.
    Birth is a phenomenon arising out of a denial of reality.
    So every body is "born in sin".
    As reality is continually denied, death comes to the body.
    All minds are decendants of one mind: Consciousness.
    The denial of reality produces consciousness.
    This sets up a situation in which power is mixed with drunkeness.
    The world was made while drunk.
    Consciousness is a mind-trick.
    It gives birth to self-deception.
    The concept of choice is a deception.
    Ignorance is self-imposed in order to have an experience.
    The experience of existence depends on ignorance.
    So everybody is "drunk" more or less.
    Truth is not welcome while the experience is yet cherished.
    When you are weary of the experience, the truth will set you free.

Jesus

#53     Feb 3, 2008
  4. Quite some strong language from ddoo. I don't recall him getting this mad even when I was kicking his ass all over the yard the last time we crossed swords. I guess he senses that fewer and fewer are believing the zionist propaganda -- or at least that's what the memo from whichever Jew group he is affiliated with (God knows there are enough of them) tells him. This trend will only accelerate.

#54     Feb 4, 2008
  5. doodoo lost it with me on another thread. he is obsessed with the retarded girls. that whole thing is obviously an intelligence psy-ops. he probably even knows the truth... but i noticed he was not acting sane during the discussion.

all i asked was for him to wait for the facts and next thing i know he is throwing around slurs. maybe he is having personal problems, but i wish he would gather himself before he goes off the deep end on here again.

#55     Feb 4, 2008
  6. You were kicking my ass KKK pizza boy? Get real, are you still on drugs? There is one common theme among delusional lunatics like you, ratboy, wael and a few others - you post crap and nonsense and then take a victory lap congratulating yourself, not even realizing how dumb predictable and absurd your posts were and how sad and pathetic your self-complimentary speeches sound.

Here is the latest example of your ignorance and stupidity, right from your last post:
    Poll: US support for Israel at 5-yr high

Of course on the other hand the overwhelming majority of humanity would not piss on Nazi, KKK scum like you if you were on fire. This is were racist pigs like you belong:
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

#56     Feb 4, 2008
  7. AIPAC...It called AIPAC spect8or. It is the orginization that tells this American admin; who is your dady!!!

#57     Feb 4, 2008

8. I've noticed a bunch of other jews seizing on it, too. ddoo even dug up the old Saudi girls-left-to-burn case. Sure, it happened a few years ago, but it's still got legs. I think we can expect more of this.

I think your problem, ratboy, is you that you don't acknowledge that Islam is highly incompatible, both as a religion and as a culture/civilization with non-Islamic cultures/civilizations. Perhaps you are Muslim yourself. I don't know.

I can tolerate deracinated Muslims, where their Islam is just a belief in God (one I share); Mohammed is just some desert character who had some interesting things to say about God but whose main value lies in bringing monotheism to the Arabs; and the Koran is a cultural artifact whose relevance is only mystical and is treated much like Christians treat the bible. That, however, is manifestly not the way most Muslims treat their religion.

Furthermore, Islam being a culture/civilization, even non-religious Muslims maintain a loyalty to it. And since that civilization clashes with that of the countries they immigrate to, Muslims tend to be very uncongenial. Few speak up about it because the taboos against doing so remain powerful. I trust those will weaken soon, if for no other reason than that the jews whose insane immigration pumping played a key role in allowing the Muslims to settle in the first place are now themselves threatened by it.

Of course, being jews, they are able to talk out of both sides of their mouth without breaking a sweat. Thus Mark Steyn rants on about Europe's demographic decline versus the Muslim immigrant population's ascent and yet he says nothing about the very immigration that is fueling the growth of Islamic numbers there.

One Jew who gets it is Stephen Steinglight, and the jew Horowitz and his gang of merry jews over at Frontpage have published him, and his arguments are really unassailable, but so strong is the jewish commitment to transforming America and Europe via immigration he appears to be making little headway.

Of course he knows the truth. The thing is the truth is irrelevant to him and his kind. They'll use whatever they can to justify themselves. If it happens to be true, all well and good, if not, who cares? Just don't get caught!

#58     Feb 4, 2008
  9. I would say that, throughout the years, I became an expert when it comes to discussing dddooo's personality. dddooo's behavior is explainable ratboy! I couldn't believe you couldn't see it??? "If" the girl was mentally challenged then I would see why dddooo would be offended! He relates to her...literally!!!

The other reason you made him throw a fit is due to the fact that you had the potential of wasting a very good opportonity for him to dehuminize Islam.

Damn you ratboy...Damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

:D :D

#59     Feb 4, 2008
  10. That was when you disagreed that 100% of suicide bombings in Iraq are carried out by Iraqis/Arabs/Muslims not the CIA or Mossad, right?

That was when you claimed that on average 670 iraqis are getting killed in Iraq every single day since the invasion, right? That was when you ignored the UN number which (while pretty high) was 10 times lower that yours, right?

That was when you claimed in one post that the US had killed more than a million Iraqis before the invasion and that at the same time the Iraqis had one of the lowest death rates in the world (despite 1 mln killed by the US), right?

Yep, I am sure I lost it with you. It's not easy to tolerate so much ignorance and stupidity from one poster.

#60     Feb 4, 2008