Philosophy of zionism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Feb 1, 2008.

1. There is a widely held belief that a society can be judged by how they treat their women and children

The Muslims are using both as suicide bombers. After all, the clerics find it easier to seduce them into this task, then doing it themselves.

So, I guess that tells us a lot about Muslims

What about that, WAEL???

#41     Feb 2, 2008
    #42     Feb 2, 2008
  3. The problem is that you think that the vast majority in the Muslim world are like that.

The problem is that you were inducrinated to whole heartdly belive that this is how the islamic world is run.

We know how you ended up that way and who is behind inducrinating you.

#43     Feb 2, 2008

4. Asshole

#44     Feb 2, 2008

5. The problem is those two poor retarded children are dead because of your homeboys

We know how they ended up that way, and who is behind indoctrinating YOU....

#45     Feb 2, 2008
  6. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQP3qYm0R9A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQP3qYm0R9A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#46     Feb 3, 2008
  7. When he has no way to respond, he posts crap

he lives in a mud hut and posts like an illiterate animal...

What else should we expect...

I assume he has a menial job washing dishes in some crappy restaurant, or serving fast food. Thinking of him wearing some stupid hat and uniform does provide some comic relief...

Personally I have had enough of this

I think a note to the office of homeland security should be sufficient to bring him to their attention....if he is in the US, I am sure they will want to visit him and talk about his interests. Perhaps he will win a all expense paid vacation to that island vacation spot in Cuba. I certainly hope so.

#47     Feb 3, 2008
  8. Indeed. Both must be guilty, or both must be innocent. Never can one be innocent while the other is held guilty.

In time, both are guilty.
    In reality, both are innocent.

Jesus

#48     Feb 3, 2008
  9. Brother, the world is functioning perfectly, as it was meant to.
    It was set up to perform this way.
    Why do you assume you know what the world is for?
    You don't.
    So you are not able to explain anything to your people in a way that would relieve them of suffering.
    The blind cannot lead the blind, or both will fall into a ditch.
    You do not see the cause of the problem, so you do not have a solution to offer.
    What makes you think the world is a place to come and live?
    Why do you think it is unusual for people to be demonized and hated?
    This has been going on since the foundation of the world.
    Understand how the world was founded, and you will comprehend how it will end.
    Don't think the world is here for you to go to university, get married, and live happily ever after.
    You are making your home in hell, expecting the devil to give you respect.
    There is a way out.
    Are you ready to comprehend it?

Jesus

#49     Feb 3, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Your conclusion is we "Live to Die".
    Jesus tells us how we act on Earth will affect the "afterlife".

In many ways some Imams and Islam leaders say how you die will determine your afterlife.

Earlier Christianity and many current Islam leaders
    feel martyrdom is a more secure way to a good afterlife.

Hence the current justification for suicide bombing.

Are you saying that life on earth has no bearing on the afterlife and if so does it matter how one behaves on this earth?

#50     Feb 3, 2008