Philosophy of zionism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

WAEL012000.....

After reading your responses I am convinced that you are mentally challenged with delusions.

Are you on any medication?

You better be very careful, if your Muslims brothers find you mentally disabled they will strap a remote controlled suicide belt on you and send you into a puppy market.

Kind of a Muslim version of euthanasia.

#31     Feb 2, 2008
  2. This is a culture where rumors are an integral part of social activity, and they quickly become absolute truth that cannot be challenged. It has to do with exaggerations, flights of fancy, and especially, in a society that believes in conspiracies, a society wherein every date is important, that remembers everything and forgives nothing. This is a society wherein the lie is an essential component of behavior patterns, and lying is endorsed by religious sages. The famous Muslim theologian, al-Ghazzali, claimed that the lie is not wrong in itself. If the lie is the way to achieve good results, then it is permissible. It is necessary to lie when the truth might lead to unpleasant or undesired results.
    The Arab Personality

Oh and btw 90% of his post about Israeli "atrocities" is also a lie and arab propaganda. Just a couple of examples:

How the fuck did he come up with 50K innocent civilians killed by Israel unless he took "civilians" serving in Syrian and Egyptian Armies and Hamas/Hezbollah members into account. I posted a list palestinian terrorist organizations earlier in this thread, the list is huge. Israel did kill a lot of their members but according to Wael they were all civilians. Let alone the fact that they started several wars trying to wipe Israel off the map and two Intifadas, carried out a countless number of terror attacks and placed thousands of rocket launchers in residential areas, schools and playgrounds so they should not be the ones whining about casualties.

Or how could Israel possibly deport 4 mln towelheads when there were only 350 thousand arabs in Israel in 1947, many of them stayed, others left on their own expecting to be back within 2 weeks with victorious arab armies. Of course he forgot about almost a million jews deported from the arab countries most of whom ended up in Israel. They and their descendants constitute half of Israel's population now.

#32     Feb 2, 2008
  3. LOL, get real Wael, you're not fighting no fucking wars here, stop imagining yourself being some kind of a hero Mujaheedin, you are nothing more than a little ignorant spineless islamic drama queen - a lousy representative of a lousy cause (and lets make no mistake about it, your cause is not the creation of a palestinian state but the destruction of the Jewish one).

The only thing you're really doing is making a fool of yourself and your backward, medieval, violent, fanatical tribe. You and your buddy TT2 are the laughing stock of this forum, good entertainment and excellent reminder that there are a lot of idiots in the world, infesting the internet, polluting respectable forums with the garbage they find on junk websites like electronicintifada and jihad.com and thinking the are fighting a war. Get real bitch.

You have not changed anyone's mind, instead you keep demonstrating that you and your islamic/arabic/muslim fanatical ilk are impossible to reason, negotiate and compromise with, that you're blinded by your fanaticism, hatred, stupidity and ignorance.

#33     Feb 2, 2008
  4. No dddooo...I am exposing you and exposing your attempts.

I will continue in excposing you.

Truth hurts some times but it still has to be told. As for you and other zionists, of course you are not going to be convinced!! Heck if the shit goes down and war crimes courts are summoned; you will be draged baby, you along with your AIPAC.

#34     Feb 2, 2008
  5. Tell me Mercor; do you condemn Israel actions and barbarism???

#35     Feb 2, 2008
  6. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PqXXV8ZnPZI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PqXXV8ZnPZI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#36     Feb 2, 2008
  7. Dr.Albert D. Pastore quotes Jack Bernstein:

"I am well aware of the tactics YOU, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts. If the person is gentile, you cry "you're anti-Semitic," which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions. But if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics:

First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution. If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the person giving the information. If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal, you are adept at fabricating a scandal against the person or persons. If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks. But NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong. First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distr

Bernstein challenged the ADL to an open debate on television. Not surprisingly, the challenge was declined.

The Nuturei Karta is a group of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who refuse to recognize the existence of the "State of Israel" In their literature they write:

"Zionist propagandists are always given to bullying tactics and censorship. It is very helpful in this regard to read former Congressman Findley's book, They Dared to Speak Out. It is the sorry record of the immense resources that the Zionist lobby invested in destroying the careers of politicians all across the United States who had voiced some qualms about this nation's subservience to Israel.

Of course, anti - Zionist Jews of all political and religious orientations have long experienced the lash of the Zionist movement. In 1924, a scholarly Dutch Jew, Dr. Jacob Israel de Hahn, who functioned as a secretary of Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld (1849 - 1932 ) Chief Rabbi of Palestine, (may their memories be blessed) was murdered as he returned from evening prayers outside Shaarui Zedek hospital in Jerusalem. His crime was that he had been involved in discussions with Arab leaders that offered an alternative to Zionist hegemony. His murderers were members of the Haganah, a Zionist, so - called "defense organization." In fact, Dr. de Hahn may well be described as the first victim of Zionist violence in the Holy Land. Yet, outside of a limited circle of anti - Zionist Jews, this cowardly and cold blooded murder is completely unknown "

http://nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/index.cfm

#37     Feb 2, 2008
  8. Hi Wael

I heard that in Iran, they found out that there was a teenage girl who was talking to a married man in one of the markets.

So they hung her.

I also heard that the Muslim radicals use children as human bombs, strapping explosives to them and then sending them into areas where there are innocent civilians.

Is that true? If so, what do you think about that as a political statement?

I also heard that they tell their teenage boys that if they commit suicide while killing a Jew, they will go to heaven and be sexually serviced by virgins. Is that true?

I also heard that in Muslim countries, if you commit a crime they bury you up to your neck in sand and then throw stones at your head until you are dead. Not in the year 785 A.D., but last week. Is this true? Can you tell me if there is any other cultural or religious group on the planet that does this or anything like it (I mean allegedly civilized group, as opposed to tribal peoples)?

I also heard that Muslim radicals feel that educating young girl children is unnecessary since when they grow up, women are meant to have children and serve the men; therefore an education would just be a waste. Can you confirm that for me?

Thanks

#38     Feb 2, 2008
  9. Wael is busy looking for "volunteers" at the local school for the disabled.

#39     Feb 2, 2008
  10. Propaganda

#40     Feb 2, 2008