Philosophy of zionism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Feb 1, 2008.

#21     Feb 1, 2008
  2. Every country in the world has legal assasinations including the U.S. with the CIA.....

#22     Feb 1, 2008
  3. Mercor

Mercor

WAEL12000
    You are a master of circulatory logic. For every horrible, immoral, barbaric act of Muslim aggression you defend it by posting a horrific act committed by Israel or the West sometime in the past 75 years.

You can not defend barbaric Muslim acts by simply posting what you consider a horrific act in kind by Israel or the West

You need to either condemn both acts or support both actions. Where do you stand on all these acts?

#23     Feb 1, 2008
  4. You think Wael can have an adult conversation and acknowledge that his fellow Arabs are assassins and murderers? I have said before that he is mentally challenged. No chance in hell that he would admit that his camel humping brothers did anything wrong...

As far as he is concerned, killing retarded women and children by blowing them up is justified....If he has to, he will justify it by going back in history before Christ was born..Perhaps a circumsized Jewish dinosaur stepped on one of his relatives, while they were busy humping a prehistoric camel in the desert. Godamn Zionist dinosaurs..Jihad on all dinosaurs.....

#24     Feb 1, 2008
  5. Good that you said that....Go back and check previous posts of mine.

In many occasions, I indicated that the first target for these Fundies was me. I am the one who poses the most threat to them because it is me who is more capable of reaching the masses and educate them about the danger these fundies cause and the damage they inflect on our social fabric.
    I Hate these fundies more than you do for what they did to us and for giving the excuse for mother fuckers like dddooo and the rest of the zionists to use them as a justification to kill our children.

I am fighting two fucking wars in here. The first is these fundies and what they are doing to us and how they advanced the zionist cause and tainted a legitimate a Honorable struggle and the other are these zionists who are mobilizing people like you to be so fucking full of fear and paranoia to the point that you will become their ready to execute and kill army.

Without getting into details, my family was a target of these fundies before they became the new chosen enemy.

What dddooo is doing is a very calculated tactic of diluting every struggle against his fascist state by lumping it with these mother fuckers who do not represent a fraction of the people of the Middle East.

The people of the Middle East are caught between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, they want to live, watch their kids grow, go to universities and get married and on the other hand they wonder what did they do to deserve the indiscriminate fucking hate that you layed on them.

I am the one who has to explain to them that it is not the American people but rather the zionist lobby who is dominating every campaign to demonize them and turn them into a shooting target. I am also the one that has to come to you and convince you that you are not seeing straight and that we are people like you.

The funny part is that the only one laughing at this is this mother fucking dddooo and the rest of the fascist zionists.
    The more hate from both sides, the merrier. Now watch how they will charge you emotionally to take down their next target.

Do me a favor, please check the following link. In it are dddooo's posts every time the word islam and muslims is mentioned. I hope that will wake you up to what this zionist and other zionists are doing.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/searc...=2182269&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

#25     Feb 2, 2008
  6. Well they (your Muslim friends) would be able to live in peace and watch their kids go to school IF you and your camel humping friends would stop strapping explosives to innocent retarded children. Even a camel humping Muslim extremist should understand that.....DO.....YOU.....UNDERSTAND......?

#26     Feb 2, 2008

7. SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE!!!!! You still need to get your mama's batteries...She is still waiting...Eagerly!!!

#27     Feb 2, 2008
  8. heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

Oh god, I am going to give myself a hernia.

Eagerly!!

Yeeeeeehaw

#28     Feb 2, 2008
  9. Watch out...Hernia makes it harder for you to bend over or sit on your knees.

#29     Feb 2, 2008
  10. No, no not the dreaded hernia insult...oh my god, what shall I do....How can I go on?

How did you know....? The hernia insult is the most vile and filthy insult a person can offer to a western man or woman....I cannot go on and must shoot myself now.....I am totally defeated by your comment about my "hernia...."

So now you know...if you are ever held at gunpoint, simply repeat that "hernia" insult and your attackers will fold like a deck of cards.....The only thing more powerful than that would be to flip them the middle finger while saying the dreaded hernia insult...That would be devastating.....Please do not use this powerful weapon.....no it is too terrible to think about...

and now I must go...for my mother is waiting "eagerly" for her batteries....

#30     Feb 2, 2008