Philosophy of zionism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Here is his quote - your entire "admission"

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

Not a single word of it indicates that the building was rigged with explosives and demolished. If anything it demonstrates that they were trying their best to contain the fire, save the building and preserve lives. But of course you took two ambiguous words "pull it" out of context and now you have enough "facts" to blame Silverstein, the fire department, the government... these two words are more than enough for you to be absolutely positive that you are not carelessly blaming the wrong people.

You're still skeptical about pretty unequivocal admission by Osama regarding 9/11 though, you're still waiting for "more facts to come out".

LOL, what a moron.

#91     Feb 4, 2008
  2. lmao... "pull it" is a controlled demolition term. the bldg was a controlled demo. do you deny this?

did you watch the bbc announce the collapse 23 minutes before it happened?

#92     Feb 4, 2008
    #93     Feb 4, 2008
    #94     Feb 4, 2008
    #95     Feb 4, 2008
  6. speaking of nazis... here is arnold with buffet and Rothschild. hmmm... they sure look comfy... 68 yrs later nothing has changed:

[​IMG]

#97     Feb 4, 2008