Philly/South Jersey Firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trader08322, May 25, 2004.

1. Are there any South Jersey/Philly prop firms? I am in the South Jersey area looking to hook up with a prop firm in the area. Being offered a few positions in NYC; however, I would like to stay in theis arae for various reasons and the commute to NYC is 2.5 hrs each way. I have extensive experience in the equity markets - 8 years on the POhilly floor and 5 years on a trading desk. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. A train from the 30th Street Station to Penn Station is about an hour and a half each way. Hundreds of people make that commute daily. How bad do you want to join a prop firm?

3. Yes but I am 45 mis away from 30th street also. lol trust me it's 2.5 hrs door to door. :(

4. why not trade at home. have you ever been a prop trader because its a very different game. what town in south jersey?

5. keeda

keeda

6. I am in Franklinville. Yes I have prop traded. Echo requires capital contribution. Looking for no $ up.

7. I DONT KNOW OF ANY FIRMS THAT DONT WANT ANY CAP/ CONTRIBUTION UP FRONT. ARE YOU REGISTERED (SERIES 7, 55 )?

8. YES SERIES 7 AND 55