Philip J. Berg, Petitioner v. Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazza La Randa, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Obama dosent have to do shit,he is the President elect and on Jan 20 POTUS

Maybe you guys will still be arguing about this shit in 2016 when he is about to leave office

#51     Nov 27, 2008

2. you're being too nice

the correct terminology is "Satanist Wiggers".

#52     Nov 28, 2008
  3. jem

jem

Its a self described moderate to liberal democrat who brought the suit.

From what I read Obama could pay 12 dollars and get the authentic document from the state of Hawaii.

I think that would be a wise expenditure and a just requirement before he gets to spend trillions of our tax payers in a job which requires one to be a natural born citizen.

I did not vote for him - but I would much rather he be able to prove he qualified than to think what will happen if the Supreme Court says he failed to meet his burden of proof.

If you do not think the President of the United States should meet the constitutional requirements... you must be some sort moron. It is a very simple law but important law.

#53     Nov 28, 2008

4. Obama has met every constitutional requirement to be President

The only people who are concerned about this is people that don't want to see Obama as President.Its clear Obama doesn't give a shit about those people,not even enough to spend 12 dollars on them ,and I don't blame him

The State of Hawaii says that the Birth certificate Obama has produced is enough to validate birth in the state of Hawaii.Just as all states have to accept a Drivers license from Hawaii as a valid license to drive ,every state has to accept Hawaii's validation of birth

Hilary Clinton, , John Mccain,their attorneys, and Multi million dollar attorneys for the Republican party knew that this would be a waste of time,yet Obama haters think they have a case to stop him from being president.

#54     Nov 28, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

A classic example of another alias - IGNORED.

#55     Nov 28, 2008
  6. jem

jem

How has he proven he meets the natural born citizen requirement. Anyone can post images on the internet. Especially with photo shop.

I have seen no production of authentic documents nor has the plaintiff. (who said he would dismiss if he saw authentic docs. )

This guy berg is a Clinton supporter from what I have read.

It looks like Obama is going to let the Supreme Court decide his future instead of spending 12 dollars to produce the document requested by the Plaintiff. You tell me how smart that is.

#56     Nov 28, 2008
  7. Come on guys, this thread has got to be a complete put on, left or right. No one would ever support some whack job like this suing in Hawaii.

c

#57     Nov 28, 2008
  8. Obama is fucked.

I can't wait for all of you Obama supporters too fuckin lose your minds when the decision comes that Obama is officially not qualified to be president.

I would rather see this than see McCain elected president.

I can't wait!!

#58     Nov 28, 2008
  9. Besides your total lack of grammar the bottom line is that Hawaii's department of health will only release Obama's original fault certificate if Obama approves it to be released. Obama has not approved it to be released.

All else speculation on the subject is worthless.

On december 5th the supreme court will decide whether this issue needs to be examined and judged upon or not.

#59     Nov 28, 2008
  10. Obama will be disqualified from being POTUS right after Cheney admits he orchestrated the whole 9/11 attack (along with details of how the WTC was brought down by a controlled demolition, which the airplanes were just cover for, and there was no plane that hit the Pentagon, etc.).

Aren't conspiracy theories great entertainment? Maybe Oliver Stone can make a movie about how Obama was born in Kenya, became an Indonesia citizen, and then conned his way all the way to the White House, past all of his adversaries who would have loved to expose his constitutional disqualifications. Oh wait, Stone is a bleeding heart liberal supporter of Obama, so he's already part of the conspiracy to deceive America. We'll need someone from FOX news to produce the film. :p

#60     Nov 28, 2008