Philip J. Berg, Petitioner v. Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazza La Randa, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Amen.

#41     Nov 27, 2008

2. It already says something about his character. Why has he let it get this far? This is not an unreasonable request.

#42     Nov 27, 2008
  3. Why is it that you hate on George Soros? There are hundred of billionaires connected to business interests which have much more at stake than Soros who realistically could care only about capital gains tax and other financial matters. He's one guy who made money by speculating outside of the system. Bring damning stories about him gladly, but there are far more powerful billionaires and common interests within the business community.

#43     Nov 27, 2008

4. Two words: Open Society. Apparently you have not read much about Soros.

#44     Nov 27, 2008
  5. Oh I read the propaganda about Soros, and that's the point. He might be ONE guy out of hundreds billionaires who made his serious money outside the system and therefore he's being dirtied.

Please explain to me how ONE GUY somehow has a stronger impact than the very common interests of HUNDRED of billionaires and thousands of CEOs and their whole clans. My guess is it's door #2 that really controls America.

Here's an example off the top of my head:

The Koch brothers, both worth 17+ billions, each more than Soros, created the Cato institute, a very conservative think tank. They alone and their think tanks and charitable contributions outweigh what minor influence Soros has with his donations.
    Are you really that brainwashed? Put those critical thinking skills to work.

#45     Nov 27, 2008
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If that happened the blame would be placed squarely on democrats who ran an ineligible candidate.

Biden would not become president. Bush would remain in office de facto president while a new election was quickly held. I suppose there is a good chance HRC would become pres.

A huge mess, yes, but don't try to blame republicans. Our candidate was born in the USA.

#46     Nov 27, 2008

7. How do you know that Soros is not helping/wanting to control door #2?

#47     Nov 27, 2008
  8. Read my edit that I added, I'm off for a while. And like I said, stop believing the bullshit they feed you, I might not know Soros personally but basic thinking skills tell me it's not him that "controls" entrenched business interests and multi-generation families and so forth. He's a zit in the greater scheme of things.

#48     Nov 27, 2008
  9. classic example of crackers gone wild.

#49     Nov 27, 2008
  10. Your Candidate was born in Panama

#50     Nov 27, 2008