Philip J. Berg, Petitioner v. Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazza La Randa, Nov 27, 2008.

1. burn8

burn8

Correct jficquette. Nothing else matters. When the Constitution is broken, the USA is broken.

-burn8

#31     Nov 27, 2008

2. He only got 53% of the vote. Certainly some of his voters would recoil at the idea that he has been bullshitting them the whole time about his eligibility.

Had they known about his lie then they would have nominated HC and she would be the Prez elect.

Its going to be an issue but it will be a smaller issue then if he is sworn in and this eventually comes out. Then he would face removal from office.

Far better for the long run to resolve it now.

#32     Nov 27, 2008
  3. IF, I repeat, IF this thing really has legs and he's forced to step down, the backlash could be violent. Downtown areas of some large cities might just go up in smoke.

#33     Nov 27, 2008
  4. Maybe Intrade will put up a contract on this lawsuit succeeding so I can short the piss out of it.

#34     Nov 27, 2008
  5. God FORBID but if this is true, we're then talking ES 350 under normal conditions and 150 with riots...

#35     Nov 27, 2008
  6. I'd be right there with you on the InTrade thing. There is no point in arguing logic with the tin foil crowd, best to ignore them unless there's a way to make some coin betting against them.

#36     Nov 27, 2008

7. So, are you suggesting it would be better to leave someone in as president who does not meet the requirements of the constitution and is not eligible so we want have rioting in the streets?:confused:

#37     Nov 27, 2008
  8. The contract to come up with would be based on whether or not he is eligible to serve.

Good luck betting on that one.

#38     Nov 27, 2008
  9. CREATE the problem and then come in with the SOLUTION.....as I have stated before, these are the repeated patterns of globalist directed actions! :eek:

#39     Nov 27, 2008
  10. Why? Because if true Obama succeeded in duping the Democrats?

I think 99.9% Obama will produce authentic documents. Not to worry. If he doesn't it says something about his character and we would be better off without him at that point.

#40     Nov 27, 2008