Philadelphia area trading room

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Richard221, Feb 2, 2003.

1. would it make any sense to put together a group and trade from one location?

#11     Apr 2, 2003
  2. Richard, Dawg,

I would be interested in getting together to swap stories and consider possibilities.

#12     Apr 2, 2003
  3. cartm

cartm

There is no group as far as I am aware. (There would be advantages, sharing costs etc I would presume) If anyone is interested in maybe starting one or just bs-ing pm me. I am from NEPA, (Lackawanna county).

#13     Apr 2, 2003
  4. keep me in the loop regarding a potential philly room. i am in bryn mawr--about 15 miles outside of philly.

best,

surfer:)

#14     Apr 3, 2003
  5. smoove

smoove

A guy i know who traded with me is in cherry hill and will be trading e-mini's at andover soon up there, they are opening soon.

#15     Apr 3, 2003
  6. JQP

JQP

Definitely Pat's

#16     Apr 7, 2003
  7. To you PA guys considering starting a room, are any of you automated system traders, or all discretionary? I'm making substantial progress fast and planning to have a system up in a month. Interested in linking up later if you guys follow through with this.

JQP, where in PA?

#17     Apr 7, 2003
  8. JQP

JQP

Outside of Phila. I've been talking to a local firm that several ex-floor traders trade at. They are adding futures soon.

#18     Apr 7, 2003