Phil Hendrie "All you can eat Negro!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 26, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you! :D

Age is only relative to your life expectancy. Mine is much longer than yours.

#31     Apr 27, 2013
  2. Well, not quite. Aging is related to the body's ability to maintain optimal tasks. Your thinking is flawed, and while I thought it was because you were a redneck ass, it turns out you are just old.

#32     Apr 27, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL But so are you in a relative manner. Maybe you should start taking some Resveratrol to try to preserve what you've got left.

#33     Apr 27, 2013
  4. It's a comedy. Hendrie plays the host and guest. Unknowing people call in thinking it's real.

#34     Apr 27, 2013
  5. That was a cute, albeit ineffective, retort.

Carry on.

:)

#35     Apr 27, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Well, I can see you aren't in an argumentative mood. You must be on a Rocky Mountain High this morning. Enjoy.

#36     Apr 27, 2013
  7. I do not argue with elders. I simply nod and smile. I cannot hold them to account for the the things they say, they stopped learning a long time ago.:)

#37     Apr 27, 2013
  8. fan27

fan27

Ah yes....Phil Hendrie strikes again! You guys do realize that he does all of the characters on his show. There is no woman calling in, it is him doing the voice! He does these outrageous bits and call in audience response is usually quite entertaining;)

fan27

#38     Apr 27, 2013
  9. It's not the first time wingers have been "onionized":D

#39     Apr 27, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Whoa! Now you are starting to talk nonsense. The only thing you need to have is respect.

#40     Apr 27, 2013