Phil Hendrie "All you can eat Negro!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO, negro I don't listen to Rush. No matter how many time you repeat it.

How do you figure that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's odd, Ive been eviscerating you all morning.

I'm doing way better than you are, and it's the country that's fucked, negro.

#21     Apr 27, 2013
  2. You have done nothing but fantasize, which your SOP. As far being better off than me, you cannot trade. I can. Nuff said.:)

#22     Apr 27, 2013
  3. Answer the question..... :mad:

"Mac out on my nephew"........where would one begin, with a statement like that?

#23     Apr 27, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL What a chickenshit! :D

#24     Apr 27, 2013
  5. Suppose you had cancer. Do you really need a Doctor who also has cancer to treat the patient?

#25     Apr 27, 2013
  6. Not really I understand that lesser trained individuals do not respect their elders. You are an old man who is generally upset about aging. I understand that and will not antagonize you further.

#26     Apr 27, 2013
  7. Absolutely. S/he would have more empathy.

#27     Apr 27, 2013
  8. could you restate the question in a coherent manner, please?

#28     Apr 27, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

So you are saying that you are a "lesser trained individual" who doesn't respect me because I am few years older and much smarter than you are? I completely understand your position of inferiority.

Please address me as, Sir.

#29     Apr 27, 2013
  10. I understand that the aging mind has trouble processing. I said that I will respect you because you are an old man. You get the generational pass. In other words you say the things you say because you honestly do not know any better.

I cannot fault you for that, sir.:)

#30     Apr 27, 2013