Phil Hendrie "All you can eat Negro!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 26, 2013.

1. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vm1b4Eux-yE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. fan27

fan27

dude is a genius!

3. This womans ignorance has a very simple solution, she talks too much and listens too little. She is mouthing off comments while the speaker is explaining. She is thinking about what to say next rather than listening until the speaker is finished.

This is pervasive in the black communty. Ever ride an inner city bus? Every black person talks to each other at the same time. No one is listening.

This is a result of zero attention, trying to get attention and be heard. Normal conversation is at one level, when everyone is talking at the same time, the volume goes up, then still not being heard, angry voices ensue. This is a natural consequence in homes with many children (and childish adults).

In other cultures, people are acknowledged with attention via postive deeds and actions. elementary satisfaction hence people don't need to always seek attention with "I'm somebody" listen to me.

Talking to much and attention seeking plays out in the home (inattenitive parents) and subsequently in school (misbehaving) because "no talking in school" if you want to learn. Why learn, I can get attention just as easily by not doing.
    ------------------------

"Mac out on my nephew"........where would one begin, with a statement like that?

4. ?...... I was waiting for the "Bubba Boo-ey". :p :D :eek:

5. tripe.

Another AOWM talking about a community he knows nothing about.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG aka Buckwheat comes to mind.

7. Another AOWM who has no idea what he is talking about.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

A friend of mind enjoys listening to talk radio especially if it revolves around politics.

Me, I can't stand it; mostly because of the caliber of those that call in like this lady.
    The vast majority are ignorant uniformed fucking morons with no concept of logic. I think I'd enjoy watching someone take a hairy dump more than having to listen to these types of people arguing with someone of intelligence.

I'm not sure whether to be alarmed or saddened at the apparent stupidity of the masses.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

10. You posting some more bullshit does not mitigate the fact that you are poor white trash pretending to matter in life.

#10     Apr 27, 2013