Phantom Posts - Law of diminishing posts?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sniper_Trader1, May 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't understand something. I have been registered on this board for about a week. I have been participating in the discussions, but it seems that my posts disapear. When I logged in on Thursday, it said (next to me name) that I have made 8 posts. On friday, it said 4 posts. Saturday morning it said 6 posts, then Saturday night it said 4 posts again. It seems that my posts keep hitting a major resistance level. I guess I will need some strong (post) volume to breakout to new highs ;). I thought that posts were in a bull market and are only supposed to go up. Did the bear market virus in tech stocks infected this board as well???

I just want to know where my posts are. I take the time to post here, but the phantom keeps stealing my posts. Is anyone else having the same experience or is it just me?

2. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

I think it happened to me too, when I started.
    Anyway, is that important ?

If your posts are on the board, that's the important thing. If they have been removed, it is the moderator's or administrator's job and you can ask him why.

In my case, the posts were always there, despite the count.
    :)

3. tradeRX

tradeRX

I can't say that I blame the Baron for wanting to avoid a time consuming expensive legal battle....

those damn attorneys have us ALL by the short hairs (can I say this? ;-D)

PS Sniper Trader...funny post. Your chart is not lookin' too good man. lol.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Recently, several threads were deleted. It is very unusual for entire threads to be deleted but there were some "conflicts" going on behind the scenes regarding the content of those threads. In the best interest of everybody involved, I chose to remove those threads.

I'm sorry if some of your posts got deleted. Like I said, this was a very unusual occurrence, and I hope we can now get our discussion back on track.

Baron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.