PG&E stock: Balls of steel stock play

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by trader99, Nov 15, 2018.

1. trader99

trader99

I agree with you. But I had enough capital and leverage to make close to my entire annual salary in this one trade. Haha.

I know I could have lost it all too. Better to practice prudence and bet a reasonable amount of your capital.

#41     Jan 14, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

If you lost it all, you would not be so gay and shiny halo right now, now would you?

#42     Jan 14, 2019
    trader99 likes this.
  3. trader99

trader99

Back in November I bought PCG and it was the top % gainer on Finviz.com. Today I had puts and PCG was the top % loser on Finviz.com.

:)

#43     Jan 15, 2019
  4. trader99

trader99

You are right! This is a special case! It's down another 9% pre-market. But I don't regret getting out yesterday.

#44     Jan 15, 2019
  5. trader99

trader99

did another ball of steel trade. Bought down there and flip out. Had I was more patient then I would made $4K. Only made $2K. All before going to work. LOL.

#45     Jan 15, 2019

6. This is probably the best and also hardest advice for traders to accept. Woulda, coulda, shoulda activates the fear/greed gene and makes you trade on emotion next time. It builds and builds until you're dumping your entire account in OTM weeklies trying to "get back"

#46     Jan 15, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. trader99

trader99

No, I am NOT that type of trader. I don't trade OTM weeklies. I wished I coulda,woulda sold at better prices. But then I move onto the next trade.

#47     Jan 16, 2019
  8. %%
    He[SD] had a WSJ article written with a past FED member ,exhorting FED -NOT to raise rates, sounds like the FED stopped, looked listened.[Late 2018 or 2019]
    I went back + read /reread his Jack Schwager article; very important, he had one of the best working records, as far as putting hours in, @ the bank.

And that's one reason he got promoted super fast.Also helped, Mr Stanley never though his boss was a kook ''because boss likd charts.'' Many in bank thought boss was a kook ,because he liked charts. LOL-LOL+ true.:D:D

#48     Jan 16, 2019
    trader99 likes this.