Pfizer and Moderna: Journal "Toxicology" finds 5 times more deaths from innoculation than from Covid

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wilburbear, Sep 23, 2021.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Will your hair smell like a macaroon?
    [​IMG]

#11     Sep 24, 2021
  2. I read coconut oil, castor oil, black cumin seed oil, and mustard seed oil...does wonders for hair growth, regrowth, thickening, and lengthening.
    Use a droplet applicator to drop droplets onto your scalp. Applied similar to Rogaine.

#12     Sep 24, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

K, so it will make your hair smell like a macaroon that makes you puke, while burning the inside of the nose.

Fascinating cap'n.

#13     Sep 24, 2021
  4. I'm a middle-aged male with thinning hair, but I now have hair like a boy band member because of all the various oils I use, and Rogaine and Propecia.

#14     Sep 24, 2021
  5. albion

albion

Toxicology Reports charges $1680 (USD) to publish an article. https://www.elsevier.com/books-and-journals/journal-pricing/apc-pricelist This article does not appear to have been peer-reviewed. The article's authors do not appear to understand how VAERS functions.

As others have mentioned, VAERS is an open source public-facing repository where anyone can post reports to at any time. So, for instance someone can report that their father died of a heart attack 6 months after getting a vaccine and say it was due to the vaccines. It's all correlation; causation must be established by medical professionals later after reviewing each case. As you might imagine, causation is not established for almost all of VAERS reports. For instance, someone once reported they were turned into the Green Hulk by a vaccine; scientists could not validate this correlation and it was eventually removed.

Bottom line, this paper is highly suspect; I would not trust it.

#15     Sep 26, 2021
  6. From the look of the chart, I would say Moderna is about to finish 'complacency' phase. May short it

#16     Oct 3, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

You win ET's most-understated-post-of-the-year award, issued never. Gratz!

#17     Oct 5, 2021