Pfizer and Moderna: Journal "Toxicology" finds 5 times more deaths from innoculation than from Covid

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wilburbear, Sep 23, 2021.

1. "A novel best-case scenario cost-benefit analysis showed very conservatively that there are five times the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation vs those attributable to COVID-19 in the most vulnerable 65+ demographic. The risk of death from COVID-19 decreases drastically as age decreases, and the longer-term effects of the inoculations on lower age groups will increase their risk-benefit ratio, perhaps substantially."

zghorner likes this.
  2. zghorner

zghorner

imagine vaccinating a normal healthy child for covid :rolleyes:.

3. There are many problems with the data source used.
    https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/may/03/vaers-governments-vaccine-safety-database-critical/

• The federal government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System helps researchers collect data on vaccine after-effects and to detect patterns that may warrant a closer look.

• VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.

• The CDC cautions that VAERS results are not enough to determine whether a vaccine causes a particular adverse event.

• For the COVID-19 vaccines, VAERS has received a flood of reports, and it has become especially potent fuel for misinformation.

VPhantom, virtusa, piezoe and 4 others like this.

4. 83% of reports are submitted by medical professionals. Are you questioning them?

A Harvard NIH study found that Vaccine adverse events are undereported by about 100 times.

The government keeps the VSafe safety datalink - a non-voluntary database of vaccine incidents.
    They won't share the data. If VAERS doesn't work, then we HAVE NOTHING ELSE! Do you understand?
    That's what they gave us, that's what we should go with.
    But, hey, I'll post testimony given to the FDA.

‘We have an unclear need with unclear motivation, significant safety concerns, poor evidence of sustained boost efficacy, and wrong priorities,’ said Dr. David Wiseman, a top Johnson & Johnson researcher.
    “I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save,” Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, told the FDA Vaccine and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) in his testimony. FDA Hearing on Sept. 20, 2021.

“Only the VAERS numbers are statistically significant, but the other numbers are troubling. Even if the vaccines had a 100 percent protection, it still means we killed two people to save one life,” Kirsch said.

5. piezoe

piezoe

I started to read this as the claims in the Abstract were rather startling. In retrospect, I should have stopped reading and returned to egg poaching as soon as it became evident that somehow deaths from inoculation had got jumbled up with post inoculation deaths from Covid-19 and post inoculation deaths from only god knows what?

I did wonder, when I first pulled up the paper, which promised to be quite interesting -- and it didn't disappoint in that regard! -- why the two U.S. "authors" were both listed as "independent consultants" with no institutional affiliations given? In all my nearly 40 years of reading primary journal articles I had never seen that. Do these, ahem, "consultants" have laboratories in their kitchens? Well, at least access to a technical library is no longer essential now that we have Bing. The other authors are from Romania, Greece, Italy, and Russia. Heartening to see such broad international participation, but how is it that somehow there was no participation from Nigeria ?

Considering the gravity of the Article's revelation, doesn't it seem that Toxicology Reports isn't quite the right venue for such troubling news on the Vaccine Front? Wouldn't Nature have been more appropriate?

I see that the majority of papers being submitted to Toxicology Reports -- apparently a relatively new journal -- are coming from India, the U.S., and Nigeria??? By placing question marks, as I have, I wouldn't want to suggest that Nigeria isn't an absolute hot spot of cutting edge Virology, Epidemiology and Molecular Biology. I mean, how would I know? I have never been there.

I almost put the paper down and went back to poaching my egg when I read:

A novel best-case scenario cost-benefit analysis showed very conservatively that there are five times the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation vs those attributable to COVID-19 in the most vulnerable 65+demographic.

But then I realized I hadn't given the authors enough credit for correct use of the word "Novel". And I didn't want to be unreasonable, so I read further until in the first paragraph under Figure 1, I read:

When designing a trial for the efficacy and safety of a potential treatment, the focus should be on the target population who could benefit from that treatment. There is little rationale for including participants in a trial for whom the treatment would not be relevant or warranted.

At first this sounded reasonable enough. But then I wondered how does one know in the case of a newly discovered human virus that's only been around a matter of months which "participants" could not benefit? There was no question that the participants the authors had in mind were children. Certainly if they had been paying attention to the news they would have known that in some school districts unvaccinated kids were clogging the intensive care wards because of Covid infections. So I looked to see when the article was submitted. Oh, it was August 11, 2021. Well, that at least explains the authors naivety -- Why didn't those "consultants" warn them?

I stopped reading and returned to egg poaching.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  6. terr

terr

I agree. The problem here is that on the other side the statistics reported are not deaths from Covid, but deaths with Covid. As in - if you die in a motorcycle accident and you had Covid at the time, your death is included in Covid deaths numbers.

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

More deaths from big pharma than from nature? Oh, who would knew? How many people oncology sent to heaven? Choose between zero and 300 million worldwide! Give me the number !!!!! To which of those two numbers its closer? Huh? So now, dear little children naive as hell, about Pfizer stocks. Of of course you have to buy it. The more deaths, the more dumb humans will apply these cute little needles. Yes!!!!! Stock market must always go up up up up up! its all about health! All about health of your 70, 80 and 90 yr olds.

8. %%
    HEALTH care can be complex, especially when so many promote something like snake oil+ kick some off big tech or big pharma for daring to get health or healing some other way.
    I HAVE bought vitamins @ WMT, they have good aspirin also/LOL:D:D WMT does have big pharma stores inside/LOL
    Adding to the complexity the old school US Border patrol agent Jim Jordan[NO Second Place Winner/Gunfighter book];
    loved to practice shoot@ aspirin, even though gov regs did not require that exact shooting....................................................................................................Amazing how few times they give a kill rate for the virus or note the number of illegal aliens that dont want any vaccine or welfare:caution::caution:

9. I was at Walmart two days ago. I bought boxes of Twinings tea, Oats, coconut oil for my hair, and testosterone booster pills. and Seinfeld fabric bags.
    I saw slobs in line for a vaccine shot -- but not me.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    #10     Sep 24, 2021