PFGbest ?cmon, somebody has to know

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ditt, Jul 12, 2002.

1. completely concur with vulture.

Cannot understand ditt's argument "but I decided they were not for me. I'm just a small fish,trade 2 cont., 1-3 trades a day.". Isn't IB especially fair and friendly to these "small fishes"?

#11     Jul 12, 2002
  2. ditt

ditt

Sorry guys, I did'nt make this post to argue my decision not to use IB,trash IB ,sell you anything,sway your opinion, or F___ your sister. I was just looking for someone who was an PFG customer that I could get an opinion from.A previous poster provided that and I thank you very much.
    Thanks ,Mike

#12     Jul 12, 2002
  3. ditt

ditt

looks like the easiest way to get a pissing match started here is to say you don't use IB

#13     Jul 12, 2002
  4. No one is trying to tick you off...But when the difference in commissions is that large I felt like commenting...And yes, as I mentioned in my post, I had used PFG Best back in 2000 for about 2 months and had a number of problems with it...Specifically, on three separate occasions my orders were duplicated out of the blue...My Introducing Broker acknowledged this software "bug" as did a number of other traders who had the same experience at that time...Needless to say, it drove me nuts...So this is my experience with PFG Best...

#14     Jul 13, 2002