PFG freezes accounts, CEO attempts suicide

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jul 9, 2012.

1. At this point I would like to ask if anyone (or everyone) sees jut how insane it was for people to focus on the fact that no one in an American account had lost money for x number of years. When the foundation is faulty it does not matter that building has not yer collapsed and you could see how weak the foundation of segregation (and the rules governing it were) 20 years ago or 50 years ago.

Disaster was a long time coming but it came. And NOTHING has been fixed.

#381     Sep 11, 2012
    #382     Sep 11, 2012
  3. +1

I am glad I am a dual citizen now American/Canadian. Canucks are protected Americans are screwed. CIPF will protect Canadians.

#383     Sep 11, 2012
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

5. Ah - so it was the regulators to blame for fining him too much. That is likely to be a first in history. Not sure how that excuse flies in the face of his admission to starting the fraud almost immediately after starting his business. Did regulators know something early and fine him big right off the bat?

Generally speaking churches are against theft, embezzlement, lieing, stealing, drugs, drinking, suicide, etc. I am not sure if he is going for breaking all 10 commandments in his lifetime or not. (I am sure the pastor didn't have money with PFG.) There doesn't seem to be much there to work with for the pastor.

We should have as much compassion for him as he did for the people he harmed.

#385     Sep 12, 2012
  6. " Linda Livingston, a pastor at Ascension Lutheran Church who knew Wasendorf in high school, told the judge that Wasendorf could move in with her and her husband if Wasendorf was allowed to leave jail....."

so a 3 way............:D

#386     Sep 12, 2012
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

#388     Sep 26, 2012
  9. usrx201

usrx201

Almost like the petty dictator of a small country before it all falls apart. Complete with palatial holdings and propaganda arms (the futures magazine). In delusion even in the last days. "Here have some free wine bottles from the liberated segregated customer funds!"

#389     Sep 27, 2012
  10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR