PFG freezes accounts, CEO attempts suicide

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Man, I am not saying they can't with any kind of definitiveness. I'm saying they might not be able to. A lot of important things can't be done over the phone because there needs to be a paper trail.

I just don't see the necessity of a rush to judgment.

Do you think we should just go down to the NFA's offices and string up the person most involved with the PFG account?

#251     Jul 12, 2012
  2. Yes ... I do. And I don't even carry an account with them. It may send a nice message!

#252     Jul 12, 2012

3. Yes, it will send the message that anarchy and mob rule are the order of the day. It's hard to put that genie back in the bottle.

#253     Jul 12, 2012
  4. I must concede that actions of that nature do have dire consequences. But right now we have clown rule broadly across our society. I might be better off taking my shot with the mob. Dealing with the clowns is just so damn tedious.

#254     Jul 12, 2012
  5. Did bwolinsky go bankrupt?

I read that on a % basis it will be worse than MF global, expected to get only 20-25% back at PFG.

#255     Jul 12, 2012
  6. I called Beau yesterday and he's ok.

#256     Jul 12, 2012
  7. Believe me, I know the feeling. Life before civilization may have been "nasty, brutish and short" but at least you always knew where you stood and if somebody screwed you over and you killed them, nobody held it against you. To the contrary, they knew not to f*ck with you in the future.

#257     Jul 12, 2012
  8. Just more of the same BS from the ponzi scheme they call wallstreet Hide your money from them

I am putting all of my money in bacon. Everyone loves bacon! It is cured, so it lasts a long time and when I have cornered the bacon market, everyone will PAY!!!!!!

#258     Jul 12, 2012
  9. How hard can it possibly be to put laws and regulations and punishments in place where EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE breaking these laws and regulations would be SEVERELY punished so as to put the fear of both God and the Devil combined, in any and ALL that affect the lives of people like me and all others who have been ripped off? Not to mention all the other honest CTA's, Brokers, customers whos lives and careers are adversely affected by such obvious bullshit which is allowed to go on and on and on!

I am fed up of white collar crime skating by.

#259     Jul 12, 2012
  10. Macho

Macho

Spot on, the pigs did:eek:

#260     Jul 12, 2012