Petsamo's Top Call

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Petsamo, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Gotta love it. Few degrees this way or that way could be hundreds of points.

#11     Oct 25, 2009
  2. Topper

Topper

AHHHH!!!!!!! No more GREASE!!!!! (lol)

#12     Oct 25, 2009
  3. I want to correct what I posted earlier. I expected us to gap down on Monday, but it's OK for us to gap up, as long as we open and close below the trend line. If we open and/or close above the trend line, my temporary top call is busted and we're goin' north. Next stop may be 1121 on the S&P.

#13     Oct 25, 2009
  4. if you draw that trendline at the exact top of the two points.. its already been broken:p

im looking for a pullback soon though ;0

#14     Oct 26, 2009
  5. Show your chart and trendline OTCkrak.

#15     Oct 26, 2009
  6. The S&P should not open above 1091. If so, let the market rise. Sell longs at or above 1091 in the S&P.

#16     Oct 26, 2009
  7. Why listen to the experts when you guys have this amateur TA. YEA BABY! :D

#17     Oct 26, 2009
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

Petsamo!

WTF!

Cramer's calling the top!

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Monday that one key phrase appeared over and over again from this month's flurry of corporate earnings, and that phrase may have caused the markets to reach its highs for the year.

Cramer said the phase "business is stabilizing, albeit at lower levels" was a phrase repeated in dozens of conference calls this quarter, from companies as wide ranging as Whirlpool (WHR) to FedEx (FDX). He said that while the first part, stabilizing, has led the markets off the March lows, the second part, "albeit at lower levels," is not bullish for the future.

#18     Oct 26, 2009
  9. NoDoji, everybody's taking credit for calling the top! That's alright, I'm happy I liquidated at the top. Everybody's happy this market's finally coming down. I'll let it be.

Thanks for acknowledging me! I send you a flying kiss! :D

#19     Oct 26, 2009
  10. I went to dseven at FreeTradingVideos.com, who has trendlines showing support at S&P 1061 area. So, I went 100% long again. I made a nice chunk of change selling, then repurchasing at a lower price. :D

That trendline on my chart is fairly shallow. It'll take a few days before we see it again. I have to decide if I want to sell again.

#20     Oct 27, 2009