Pets

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Through it all PETS Pet Med Express has been a great stock. Flat to up in all this mess. They cut costs for the consumer who still buys his or her Dog & Cat medicines and such. I've been watching for a very long time. It took a downgrade like a champ earlier this month and has since received an upgrade and PT of $3 above it's current price of $17.50. I'm so frustrated with the market now I'm going to fold some huge losses into this name. A big petsmart type stock reported good earnings today which has enhanced my view of the space. ~ si

2. mac

mac

Pets has great fundamentals. Is holding it's 50dma nicely. Volume is increasing. And is highly rated by IBD. I would be a buyer here also as long as the pullbacks are on light volume.

3. Good info! Pets need medical care not less then people. I try taking care of my cats. Usually I buy necessary vitamins, meds and other products at Pet Express store, but I'm not against checking other sources, so thanks for sharing, I'll give PETS Pet Med Express a try.

4. Variss

Variss

The size of market for pet products is increasing. I find that there might be huge potential for market development with various products from meds to food supplements. Worth checking

5. Noah on the car seat.jpg Noah on the car seat.jpg

6. kerkita

kerkita

I also have a dog. He is two years old and we are going on a long journey. I hope that he will behave well along the way.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. lilla

lilla

We travel very often and always take our Dess with us. I want to tell you that on any trip it is easier to carry a dog in a crate (train your pet in a crate in advance). Then it will be easier for him to postpone the trip, he will not be nervous or whining. On a long trip, your dog, which is in a crate (here you can find out about the variety of dog crate https://petonbed.com/best-dog-crate/) will not be able to spoil the cabin or prevent you from driving. The dog is also protected from open windows and doors of the car, and in a situation of sudden braking it is protected from injuries.