Petraeus for GOP 2012?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 4, 2009.

1. achilles28

achilles28

No, thanks.

Try Ventura-Paul.

2. I think him and Jeb Bush would be great pair. Bushes have their shit together.

3. Ditto! :D

4. You want some guy who's not even a republican to run for you? For all you know, he's a flaming liberal.

Desperate fools

5. Yes. We want someone who is NOT a Republican... nor a farkin' Libtard, either! :mad:

6. +1

7. Petraeus? No. Call me oldfashioned, but I don't view the presidency as a starter job in politics. I would have thought the Obama horror would have taught us that.

The best GOP candidate is unavailable. Job Bush can thank his brother for poisoning the well.

8. "I think him and Jeb Bush would be great pair."

LOL!

Him and so and so...

Now it all makes sense.

9. I think having a candidate that does not come from the cesspool that is Washington, DC is a good thing. Other than that, I do not know his politics or positions on anything. If he is seriously interested I would be more than willing to hear what he plans on bringing to the table. Bringing in another scumbag from the current political structure is not going to solve anything. If a candidate is in position to be nominated for Presidential candidate based on his political career , then he is bought and paid for. Count on it.

Also, I don't want to see another Bush, Clinton, or Kennedy in any position of power for the rest of my life. Hopefully, Obama will serve his elected time in office and when he done he goes out gracefully. I am sick and tired of the Bushes, Clintons, and Kennedys trying to cling to power by tooth and nail and clogging up the process for others with fresh ideas. Its not graceful and its not pretty.

#10     Sep 4, 2009