Petraeus destroys Republicans fake Benghazi Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Why don't we establish a fund amongst ourselves to finance an aerial patrol over Libya by Lucrum? We can send him over there and he can lease a plane and give real time reports via cell phone and also run a video camera. Then, in the event that of another attack on US or US allies' assetts, we'll have real time notification and proof of what is happeneing and it will be made public immediately. A free press is a free country.

#11     Nov 19, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Of course it was Al-Queda? Open your eyes, the whole area is interconnected, using the same players. The terrorist buildup was known days in advance....... do your sources in the military know anybody in the area that could have picked up Ambassador Stevens and drove him to the airport or back to the dock and put him on a boat?

The Military, at all times, has quick response teams standing ready. That embassy was US soil under attack, if the Military was not willing to defend it, that decision should have been made long in advance and Ambassador Stevens removed.

Being that vulnerable is inexcusable.

#12     Nov 19, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Army nurses dont tend to have access to any special army intelligence, thus your "sources" are about as useful as any random jackoff on the street.

#13     Nov 19, 2012
  4. Today blame it on "You Tube" next time let's blame it on FB.

#14     Nov 19, 2012
  5. i assume it was less inexcusable when the same thing happened under bush?

The attack of our embassy in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11,which resulted in four Americans being murdered, is now used as an opportunity to gain political points. Washington Republicans and the partisan pundits beyond have slapped on the war paint, donned the camouflage and are armed to the hilt—out to get Obama’s blood at all cost.

Now there is loud clamor for transparency and investigations, accusations of a cover-up and incompetence, with those doing the talking all the while professing to only want the truth as concerned Americans and conscientious politicians. Give me a break. The only conscientious concern here is self-serving partisan BS.

Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Then in 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens.

In 2008, the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.

In 2008, bombings in the US Embassy in Yemen killed 10.

Notice the dates, all before the Obama administration.

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...ed-during-the-bush-years-before-benghazi-many

#15     Nov 19, 2012
  6. Sounds good, and have him take RCG with him so that he will stay alert. RCG can give use the Army interpretation.

#16     Nov 19, 2012
  7. Funny.
    Also, I think when the full story comes out, you'll find some Gaddafi sympathizers in there. It looked at the time like vengeance for his fall to me; Stevens was in there helping the rebels throughout after all. I still think that.

#17     Nov 19, 2012
  8. obama is going to be raked over the coals by History on this one.

He's gonna make cater look like a statesman.:D :D

#18     Nov 19, 2012
  9. Whaddaya mean? I'm betting Islam erects a statue of him.

#19     Nov 19, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You still here?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=252949

#20     Nov 19, 2012