Petition to un-ban Hapaboy:

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Rearden Metal, Nov 26, 2010.

Should Hapaboy be un-banned?

1. Yes, let him back in.

17 vote(s)
    42.5%
  2. No, keep his IP blocked.

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. Who the F is Hapaboy?

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Don't know/Don't care.

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. It is completely impossible to stop someone through ip-banning. At one time, it was a good way to stop someone, but it is now utterly useless. There are a number of ways to get around the blockage such as using a subscription proxy service or what I use which is The Onion router, which I might add, is completely impossible to trace back to me and I can use a different ip address on every login. In addition, you have many "free wifi" spots like at Starbucks and McDonalds. You can also use your neighbor's wifi.

Chances are Hapa is already back here somewhere.

#11     Dec 9, 2010

2. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No mod, no matter how much you've pissed 'em off would have the balls to ban you when you've got Baron's cock in your mouth with all the buttering up you do.

They call that pandeterminsim = playing both sides of the game.

You're a slick oldtimer, I noo that from day 1. But most here think you're some old fart licking pussy from 9 to 9 daily in the Devil's asshole, Pattaya.

What you did and said about Ivan though is downright bitchy stuff. In real life Ivan would have plucked your cock out and stuck it in your ear.

#12     Dec 9, 2010
  3. Believe what you want to believe. Maybe I am hired by Baron to post on the board to drive up the webhits. I sit in that little room with 10 others somewhere in Miami making min. wage throwing up post after post.

#13     Dec 9, 2010

4. I don't have to believe - I've been there, seen it with my own 2 eyes, sat by the pool and took in the no-place-on-earth-like-this-bottom-of-the-universe PATTAYA.

The fellow making minumum wage in Miami, if that is supposed to be me, is way ahead of the idiots in Pattaya, the most retarded collection of euro+no. american garbage in the universe.

Every child molester, reprobate, tax defrauder and escapees live in your environ - why would you be any different, especially given your numerous firewalls to protect your identity.

And you start threads to defame and denigrate a moderator who devotes his spare time to try and make this a better place for newbies and others. Consider yourself lucky that Ivan is a peaceful fellow.

#14     Dec 9, 2010
  5. I think you described just about everyone in Miami.

#15     Dec 9, 2010

6. No chief, I described PATTAYA aka Patters. Generalizations are for the birds but this one busts the mold and mildew. :)

Anyone here needs proof, just visit any of the View Talay condo complexes in Patters and sit by the pool and observe.

REPROBATE CITY

:D

#16     Dec 10, 2010
  7. hughb

hughb

I had forgotten all about this guy. I probably would have never noticed him in the first place but when I logged in one night there was about a dozen pedophilia threads all over ET, even in the feedback section. The guy went on a tear indicting everyone, including ET management, for pedophilia. He kept threatening to call the FBI on all of the ET "pedophiles". The guy was wack.

#17     Dec 10, 2010

8. Many FBI, CIA, US Navy and other govt. and military personnel are themselves caught up in child molestation and picking up underage girls and boys on Beach road, Pattaya.

That's why not much can be done to stem the tide of criminals seeking Patters to hide out from the Law.

Everyone knows this, especially the Thai Police and if you were to be friendly and join them for beer, you would know this in an instant as they are more than happy to share their frustration about the DEMAND side of the equation.

#18     Dec 11, 2010
  9. You guys know absolutely nothing about Pattaya and nor have you ever been there. Pattaya is a modern vacation spot for Russians, Iranians and Australian families. People actually take their families there.

Besides, all of the prostitutes in Pattaya are registered with the Thai government. If the Royal Thai police catch an unregistered lady or a bar owner trying to pull some of that shady illegal stuff, then they get sent to the jungle prison where they wait for years to get a trial.

If you are trying to pull women from Beach Road, then you are probably pulling one ugly woman. The only reason why a woman works on Beach Road is because the bars no longer want her. Maybe she has gained a lot of weight or had some really bad surgery or is just butt ugly.

The only thing you need worry about in Pattaya is drugs. Usually Americans seem to get caught up in that stuff and the jungle prison is full of them serving long sentences. The Royal Thai police are not kind. Look at how they broke up that riot in Bangkok by shooting right into the crowd. If you do anything to offend them or try to do something against a minor, the Royal Thai is going to come for you and maybe they might not send you to jail, but put a round through your skull.

Why do you associate Asia with child prostitution? Child prostitution and slavery is an American thing. That stuff happens in America and the American news stations love to play it up. The fact is that Bangkok and Pattaya are becoming large modern cities and have even surpassed some American cities. Tall buildings line the sky of Pattaya's coast and Bangkok. I know its tough in America right now, but thats no reason to take it out on Thailand.

#19     Dec 15, 2010
  10. nobody cares about this site anymore. abandon market abandon fiancial websites.

only reason are here is they have money in the market...

if i wasn't in the market i wouldn't waste my time here.

#20     Dec 16, 2010