Petition to revoke Babak's moderating ability

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not calling for anyone to be banned. Pay attention. :p I'm simply suggesting that moderators moderate with an EVEN HAND (specifically Babak). I especially do not like how Babak can not take criticism (deleted my post criticising him).

Funny how you don't like the shouting matches about banning people, yet you then suggest suspending people. OK, hypocrite.

Feedback exists and I used it, it's not my fault it appears on the home page and you don't like that (big deal), so why do you want to suspend me?!

Finally, you ultimately agree with me: "Yes there is an issue with moderators".....so thanks for contradicting yourself throughout your entire post.

F. PeBBLe

#31     Feb 15, 2003
  2. Israel is the most investigated country in the world (by the UN), which I pointed out in that previous response (link was provided). That is and has been due to the power of Muslum generally, and Arab particularly) politics, although bigotry doesn't help either. There have been genocides of hundreds of thousands of people, from E. Timor to Rwanda, mass starvations and slavery, yet Arabs demand that a Racism conference talk exclusively about Israel (all politics) and they push the UN Human Rights Commission to spend most of its time on Israel (despite the things I just described above, along with much more). And knowledge of this is not dependent on Judaism, Christianity, or the religious for that matter. Indeed, anyone can be, and plenty of people of all faiths (or no faith) are educated on this topic (scores of Gentiles know more about what I've described than a myriad of Jews).

#32     Feb 15, 2003
  3. I Missed Boat,

You wouldn't happen to be a politician?

Probably not. Although we obviously don't have the same opinion on many things, I must admit you seem like an intelligent and reasonable person to me. Politicians who represent an opposing point of view usually don't.

#33     Feb 15, 2003

4. Clarence Darrow or Jerry Spence couldn't have made a better rebuttal... verdict for F. Pebble!

:D

#34     Feb 15, 2003
  5. p.s. but I don't think we need polls like this on ET. Any issues with "moderators" ought to be expressed directly to Baron/ET (imho) ! Reminds me of Jr. high school...

... but ain't free speech wonderful?!

Have a good one, brother ETs

#35     Feb 15, 2003
  6. 556,
    dont be a pathetic hypocrite

#36     Feb 15, 2003
  7. The only moderator who can edit posts or polls in this forum (Feedback) is Baron.

#37     Feb 15, 2003
  8. I didn't know that. I learn something new every day.

#38     Feb 15, 2003
  9. You finally got it, phew! ... we are on the same side :)

#39     Feb 16, 2003
  10. i say Babak stays

and, lest we forget, what i say counts

(at least i wish it did)

fruity, cool it.

#40     Feb 16, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.