Petition to revoke Babak's moderating ability

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trying to kill off competing races/religions, no, that's what many Muslum nations do (or try to do). It isn't he Israelis who attack others, they have been defending themselves against those who wish to destroy them (and often kill/oppress any other religions in their usually Muslum states).

#21     Feb 15, 2003
  2. After occupying the Palestinians' land and throwing them in camps.

#22     Feb 15, 2003
  3. You're insane. :(

F. PeBBLe

#23     Feb 15, 2003
  4. This is a treachery of the vote maker since he puts "no" at the first place :D

so substract at least one for "No" and add 1 to "Yes"

#24     Feb 15, 2003
  5. This poll is worse than an Iraqi presidential election. :(

FRuiTY P.

#25     Feb 15, 2003
  6. You know, I've addressed your uninformed comments before with a long and thorough explanation.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=183891#post183891

Therefore, I'll just sum this one up. Many Jews lived in E. Jerusalem and Gaza/W. Bank for centuries or longer, and were themselves tossed out by Jordan or Egypt. Israel did not throw so-called "Palestinians" in camps. The "Palestinians chose to leave Israel (which was then 1/3 of its current postage stamp size) in order to return and take everything (even though they were largely nomads, and many Jews, among other groups, had already lived on this land). Arabs lost the war, yet the same countries that had encouraged the "Palestinians" to leave wouldn't take them in. Thus they ended up in refugee camps.

#26     Feb 15, 2003
  7. I wonder where you find all this information. Do you live at a library or something?

How about looking up one last bit of information for us uninformed gentiles please? I would like to know which country has violated the greatest number of UN resolutions. I have always thought it was Israel by a huge margin, but since apparently I was so terribly misinformed about the rest of their history by my teachers, I don't trust anything they have taught us anymore.

#27     Feb 15, 2003
  8. sammybea

sammybea

its just sad to see that a site that had so much potential has become a shouting match whether people should be banned or not. Baron, you have gotten so far, why let it crumble into this? Throw feedback option off the homepage. Anyone who manages to get garbage content like this on the homepage should be suspended. Do you really need these people to post? Yes there is an issue with moderators.. and with posters alike.. but off the homepage!!

#28     Feb 15, 2003
  9. Once the number of votes exceeds the number of registered users we should know for sure.

#29     Feb 15, 2003
  10. Tea

Tea

I agree.

Its being used as chit-chat.

#30     Feb 15, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.