Petition to revoke Babak's moderating ability

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't understand what you're wishing for. Americans and Israelis would probably define being blessed by God as being able to kill off competing races and excercise power over land and creatures. How much more could God bless America and Israel?

#11     Feb 14, 2003
  2. Lobster... HA HA !!

.... wait a minute !?! it's Valentine nite.... what am I doing home replying to this thread ??!!?? :mad:

#12     Feb 14, 2003
  3. I'm gonna be a busy guy tonight..jumping from house to house of my many girlfriends. :cool:

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. :D

PeBBLe the PiMP

#13     Feb 14, 2003
  4. PeBBLe the PiMP - more like pebble the PUNK....waaaa...my post was deleted......waaaa........sniff...sniff

#14     Feb 14, 2003
  5. I incorrectly stuffed the ballot box by voting "Yes" 8 times and "No" 14 times, and I meant to do the reverse. Please adjust vote totals accordingly, thx.

#15     Feb 14, 2003
  6. STOP SLAMMING THE USA AND ISRAEL, YOU EVIL DOER... THESE TWO COUNTRIES ARE THE MOST MORAL, MOST BEST AND MOST GOOD COUNTRIES ON THE PLANET, AND THEY WOULD NEVER HARM ANYONE... YEEEHHHAAAA!!! :D :D :D

LET'S SMOKE OUT THE EVIL DEWERS AND GIVE EM JUSTICE.... HAHA!!

#16     Feb 14, 2003
  7. whats your problem with the US?

If it was about oil, DONT YOU KNOW the shit would be taken already if thats what the US wanted.

In life people cant control others thoughts and I could care less what you think......... but do us AMERICAN traders, WHO frequent this AMERICAN site a favor,,,,,,,,, and GO PUT A SHEET ON YOUR HEAD, MOVE INTO A CAMP TO LEARN HOW TO BLOW YOURSELF UP, because you are completely USELESS here

#17     Feb 14, 2003
  8. I don't think candletrader is completely useless here. In fact, he expressed his opinion in such a pointed way (in the post you seem to disagree with) that it is not 100% clear whether or not he is being ironic. That's never a bad thing, because it gets the few who have the capacity to think to actually utilize it.

#18     Feb 14, 2003
  9. glad i found the political thread.

someone posted a great link one night. it discussed petro-dollars and USD as reserve currency... must read!

if that moderator was doing his job, this post would be deleted for being way off topic! :D

#19     Feb 15, 2003
  10. This thread is getting off subject with the politics talk. MOVE TO CHITCHAT.

In addition poll is invalid!!! 95%+ of votes against the moderator are from the same lowlife Vinny The Longs$$t Contrari Overtheline FPC Superego TradersX hapajerky...........man I need an extra long file just to keep truck of the aliases. Magna, Nitro thx for posting lists elsewhere.

Same person asks how to manage multiple accounts..HAHAhA Vinny the Sam Contrari FruityPebbels Vinny Gigante...lost track of his own passwords, what a nutcase. AND the same and only one ---hello FasterPussycat---that opposed this suggestion,
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13036

Man grow up, you think the world is against you, better change your glasses

#20     Feb 15, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.