Petition asking mrbill and others to stay away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Heck why don't you guys just get a personal IRC room?

#21     Dec 17, 2012

2. PCP laden crack will do that to ya.

#22     Dec 17, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Cowards. That's worse than putting people on ignore and I probably have about the largest ignore list of anyone here. I think they think that they are hurting us by running away. Little do they know that people like me would like to see them vanish from everywhere. :D

Alas, I agree with others that they will be back. Probably early next year if not sooner with fresh new aliases. If not, others will show up to replace them. But, then, who cares?

#23     Dec 17, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I care, I like the discussions better now. Less annoying stupidity, less name calling, and less is more.....

Don Bright? why would Don Bright want to be as vapid as mrbill?

#24     Dec 17, 2012

5. I dunno maybe it's kinda like a cross dressing thing where he gets off,letting his inner idiot out, that otherwise would ruin his business.

#25     Dec 17, 2012
  6. I guess that you missed all the drama with cgroupman, indythink and mrbill.

#26     Dec 17, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Maybe we could get Baron to change the name of this forum to "Conservative P&R" and he could make another forum called "Liberal P&R".

For those who want to taunt the other side we could have raids on the other forum from time to time to push our points of view on those who disagree with our side. :D

#27     Dec 17, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

so he's selling something and he's a prick, makes sense

Long time ago a very well known successful trader (Pabst) was here, he didn't care what others thought because he wasn't selling. I think he was banned for racial 'insensitivity' LOL

#28     Dec 17, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

RedDuke doesn't bother me though. He's not the sanctimonious self-absorbed type.

#29     Dec 17, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Agree, he is ok imho.

#30     Dec 17, 2012