Petition asking mrbill and others to stay away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#11     Dec 17, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

mrbill's favorite football play must be the 'end around'. He was always trying to pull that here in an argumentative way. Fake as being one thing then run back to his liberal bias as soon as he has convenced you he is a centrust.

#12     Dec 17, 2012
  3. Mercor

Mercor

The whole left side of this room has collapsed. Collapsed due to a weak and incorrect intellectual foundation.

#13     Dec 17, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I think his favorite play was a 'reach around'

here's to hoping he found liberal paradise somewhere else

#14     Dec 17, 2012
  5. Well okay I will miss them if only briefly because I like to know whom I'm kicking the shit out of in a discussion.

The fact they will all be back with new handles cannot hide their idiosyncratic stupidities .

#15     Dec 17, 2012
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I've been suggesting for a very long time that the ignore feature be upgraded. If a database was kept of how many users had each poster on ignore we could have a preference setting like "automatically ignore the top x% of the most ignored posters" wherein we could fill in a number for x...

This could be gamed by posters getting endless login names and replicating their ignore list I suppose but assuming that problem could be overcome it would be a nice feature, perhaps an internet first also.

My philosophy is that these computers should be working for us, not the other way around. The sites' server could take care of all of that. We could even look in our own accounts and find out what percentile we are ranked among all the ignored.

#16     Dec 17, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He reminded me alot of cgroupman. Did you notice any resemblance?

#17     Dec 17, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't understand why they left. They just won the national election and completely took over in California with a super majority. They were gloating away and then suddenly they were just all gone.

Wtf?

#18     Dec 17, 2012
  9. Mercor

Mercor

They might have been the same person.
    Maybe he is in jail now

#19     Dec 17, 2012
  10. cgroupman , indystink, mrbill are all alias's of don bright.

I may have left out some.

#20     Dec 17, 2012